Chapter 4

The bell rang, and i grabbed my stuff and went to run out of the classroom when someone stuck their foot out and tripped me. i went sprawling across the floor along with all of my stuff.

Good god could today get any worse? i thought to myself not wanting to get up but i knew i had to. so i sighed and began picking myself up when i saw a pair of loafers in front of me. i looked up and saw that the god like man was standing above me, whom i now knew to be my teacher, mr. gryffan. he looked pissed.

shit what did i do now, i thought to myself. he bent down and started picking up my stuff for me. when he was done he helped me up.

im so horrible at talking to guys, even teachers. "t-t-t-t-than-thank you.." i finally stuttered out and i felt more embarrassed than ever. "your very welcome, be more careful next time miss knight." i looked up and seen the most amazing crooked smile i have ever seen. now that im this close to him i finally get to have a better look at him. he has shaggy brown hair that looks like he has bed head, and the most beautiful eyes i have every seen in my entire life they were light green with a bright blue iris, they reminded me of the ocean...of freedom. i mentally slapped myself. and seen that he was smirking i blushed at grabbed my books from him and ran out of the classroom.

how the hell did i wind up in this mess?! i asked myself staring at the manic eyes of amber and her plastic clan "Seal, now you know exactly what you will get again if you don't quit school!" ugh i hated when she used that nickname-how i got it, i used to be 230lbs up untill last year, i still have the whole self conscious thing going on- i just stared at her blankly so that she would know that she isnt affecting me at all. "you fat bitch. you better fucking listen this time or i swear to god i will make you life a living hell." i laughed in her face almost hysterically "you couldn't make my life any worse even if you tried!" she stared at me shocked for a moment then her face got pissed. she raised her hand-oh shit, i though- and i closed my eyes waiting for the pain that never came.

I heard everyone in the hallway gasp. i looked up cautiously and saw that mr. gryffan had caught her arm and her jaw was practically on the ground. "m-mr. g-g-gryffan, its not what it looks like! she-" mr gryffan cut her off with a glare. "go to the office right now amber!" her eyes widened. "but-" "NOW" he shouted and amber yelped and practically ran down the hall towards the office. "Now miss knight fallow me i would like to have a word with you in my office." he said curtly. i groaned.

This was not going to go well. i thought as i began to fallow him back to his classroom.

-------- 

SORRY! i know this is really short compared to the other chapters, i havent been able to use the laptop much in the last few days cause my mom uses it for her college classes.

i guess we can call this a teaser. i dont know lol.

ill try and have the next chapter up in the next few days.

please comment, vote, and what not :)