Chapter 19

hey everyone, i havent really been in the spirits to right, so im sorry if this sucks :/ im trying. if you would like to send ideas please do. i am having horrible writers block.

read

comment

fan

enjoy!

-------------------------------

i cant wake up! its driving me insane.

i can hear people talk, but i cant seem to answer back.

i can hear mr. gryffan crying, and i can feel him touching my hand and kissing my forehead.

why cant i wake up? i know im not dead yet.

all of this is running through my head as i listen to mr. gryffan telling me i need to wake up, that he needs me.

IM FRIGGEN TRYING YOU PRICK! is what i want to yell out.

im so frustrated. i dont want to take it out on him so i guess its good i cant say anything.

i sigh to myself. internally, of course.

"DOCTOR!!!!" mr. gryffan screams all of a sudden, and it scared the living crap out of me! and for a second i feel like im in my body again.

but that only lasted a second.

"yes? whats wrong luke?" said the doctor, i recognized his voice it was lukes brother, Connor.

"oh connor, i didnt know your were working....ANYWAYS SEELIE JUST SIGHED!" mr. gryffan practically sounded like he was going to burst with joy as he said the last part.

i did? yes! maybe that means im starting to wake up! i thought to myself.

"really?" said conner sounding surprised. "thats a good sign, maybe she will wake up soon." he said sounding hopeful.

i heard the sound of soft sobbing, and then conner soothing and saying nice words to mr. gryffan telling him it will be okay.

"im so....happy......so happy" i could hear mr. gryffan saying to conner.

it brought tears to my eyes how much emotion those words held.