Chapter 9

Hi guys, this isnt going to be a very long chapter because i don't have alot of time to write it. i have to take my mom and mamaw to the hospital for test's and what not. so sorry in advance i just wanted to put this part up. :]

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

:D i will love you forever. it will give me motivation to write more. ;)

oh and picture of Yuna on the side ------>

--------

'oh man oh man oh man' i couldnt help but be kind of scared on my way to mr. gryffens office.

i had no idea what he wanted with me. had i dont something wrong? had he found out about my mom.....no that couldnt be it.

i got to his office door and opened it slowly while taking a deep breath.

i peeked inside to see if mr. gryffen was there. he wasnt.

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. hes the one who told me to meet him here. so where the hell is he...

all of a sudden i felt someone crash into me knocking my breath away causeing me to fly across the room landing almost face first on the floor.

i heard a loud bang indicating the door was closed.

i looked up in utter shock and confusion to see who had hit me.

my eyes widened when i saw mr. gryffen leaning up against the door with his eyes closed breathing hard.

"mr......mr....gryffen?" i said stuttering because i was scared.

"SHHHH" he said looking at me with wide eyes. like he didnt know i was in here.

"wha-----" i began.

"SHUT UP PLEASE" he said i flinched at the steal in his voice.

i stared at him wide eyed. what the hell had i done wrong. and what the hell is his problem.

all of a sudden i heard a knock on the door and a bunch of giggles. "Mr. Gryffen i neeeed to ask you somethinnnng about last nights homework" a really annoying voice i knew right off the bat was ambers sounded from the other side of the door.

"Maybe he isnt here." said another annoying voice most likely one of her 'friends'. i thought to myself.

"he has to be we looked all over the damn school. i want to get close to him!" Amber whined making me want to punch her in the face.

"try the door if its locked he isnt here." said another girl.

i heard someone trying to open the door and the handle was locked.

"damnit i guess we will have to try after school i guess." amber whined. i gritted my teeth her voice really pissed me off.

we heard heals walking away from the door once they were gone mr. gryffen let out a huge sigh of relief and slid to a sitting position on the ground.

"Mr. Gry-gryffen?" i said he jumped violently i guess he forgot i was there.

"oh....miss knight.....what are you doing here?" he said a look of confusion on his voice.

"y-y-you told me to come" i cursed myself mentally for stuttoring.

"i did?....oh! yes. sorry. why are you on the floor." he said looking at me like i was really weird.

"uhhhh....you crashed into me...." i said looking down.

"i did? oh im so sorry here let me help you up." he said gettiing up and holding out his hand. i took it and he helped me to my feet.

"why did you call me here mr. gryffen?" i asked when i got to my feet.

"oh, well. me and you need to have a talk." he looked at me seriously.

"about what?" i said looking confused and a bit scared.

"about your home life....and your mom." he said looking at me as if he saw all my dirty secrets.

Shit....