Chapter 2

I went to walk into the front doors of the school acting nonchalant and i ended up forgetting that you were supposed to pull the doors to open them and not push. Needless to say, i have a red mark on my forehead and Yuna was even trying not to laugh at me while she asked if i was okay.

I nodded quickly and blushed a bright red, i could have probably passed for a tomato from veggie tales. I giggled at the thought. I opened the doors properly and walked in.

Of course the doors were glass and everyone that was looking towards them saw me run face first into them, so yes, when i walked in everyone laughed which made me blush more.

I looked at the ground and ran to my locker, quickly opened it and shoved my stuff in it and shut it. I then ran to my homeroom class, which is required in my school its how we get our schedules every year and find out about school announcements everyday and what not.

I kept my head down all the way to my homeroom which was all the way on the other side of the school. I could hear people snickering and whispering as i passed by them.

I could tell this year was going to be exactly the same as last year.

Yuna looked at me with a sheepish apologetic smile. I just shrugged and we hurried into the classroom. We were super early so we got pick of the seats, we sat in the back corner of the room closest to the window. she sat in front of me.

"Did you guys hear, theres like this super hot new teacher this year!" a really irritating squeaky voice said, immediately i cringed knowing who it was.

I ducked my head as Amber and her plastic brigade came into the room--its the name i like to use for them--she was all squealy and bubbly as always talking excitedly to her friends...if you could call them that more like followers.

"Yeah like i heard that he's even hotter than Jake!"--Jake is the hottest jockiest guy at Hana High School football quarterback, school president, all the top things at the school of course--"i doubt that but we will see!"

Amber giggled and then she turned and noticed me in the corner her face turned from smiley to pure hatred in a split second. i heard Yuna groan she knew what was coming as did I.

I looked up slowly and cautiously and saw Amber approaching me with an evil sneer on her face.

oh god oh god oh god, i thought.

"Seelie, who told you you could come back to school? i thought they expelled you for your hideous crime against fashion with that hair of yours." she laughed out loud and so did her minions.

"Nope they didnt because her hair is natural unlike your face." Yuna said her voice dripping with venom.

i sighed inwardly, knowing where this was going.

"oh really," said Amber her face becoming red from the insult. "well i think they should expel you both for being freaks of nature, you with your weird eyes, and her with her ugly hair."

Yuna tensed and i grabbed her by the shoulder holding her back, whispering "its not worth it." Yuna nodded slowly.

"And the way your mom is, seelie, im surprised she hasn't whored you off to one of her toys for cash so she could get her fix." Amber said venomously.

oh no. i thought. Yuna wretched herself from my grasp and was on top of Amber before i could protest.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" Yuna yelled then slammed her fist into Ambers plastic face as hard as she could, you could here a small pop as her fist collided with ambers face.

Amber screeched and started flailing her arms at Yuna trying to get her off of her.

i ran up to Yuna and tried to pull her off only to getting scratched really hard under my left eye by one of Ambers manicured claws. 

"OW" i yelled and through myself back grabbing yuna by the back of her shirt.

"Seelie, what are you doing?! you heard what she just said! why aren't you mad?!" Yuna said to me her voice pissed off.

"it isn't worth it Yuna....plus...shes half right my---" she was cut off by something crashing into her really hard knocking her breath away.

"YOU BITCH WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING YOUR LITTLE FRIEND TO HIT ME?!" Amber screamed as she punched me in the face really hard, all the impact went onto my left cheek, ow, that was gonna leave a mark i thought.

All of a sudden amber was being dragged off of me and Yuna was at my side asking me if i was okay and helping me up. Amber was still screaming and cursing at whoever had a hold of her.

I was trying to get up but i was really dizzy and couldn't see straight. The last thing i saw was a god-like man in front of my face speaking to me but i couldn't hear a thing.

Everything went black.