Chapter 11

hiii guys and gals, sorry ive taken so long to update this, i just turned 20 feb. 27th! XD i dont like it. i hate not being a teen anymore. haha. i feel so.....teenish in my mind....if that makes sense. so i got 12 new books for my birthday, 5 of which where manga :3 the others where YA novels which are added to my 150+ book collection. i am not even joking haha. :D i read too much im told >> i dont know what they are talking about. also i got another piercing for my birthday. on my tongue. good god it hurt like a bitch. xD still does. ive had it for 4 days now. im still having problems talking i sound like an idiot and its really hard to eat cause it hurts >> worst piercing ive gotten. and i have my lips done. and my ears. anyways enough of my rambling, this isnt gonna be that long but heres chapter 11. i might do a second part i dont know yet.

------------------------------------------------

did....did....did he just say that?!!? no seelie you are just imagining it.

get a hold of yourself girl your imagining your TEACHER calling you beautiful.

maybe you are as pathetic as they say.

mr. gryffan seemed to notice i was stressing and arguing with myself mentally because his eyes softened and he removed his hand from his mouth and looked like he was about to say something.

i just stared at him, hoping i wasnt crazy. hoping i wasnt stupid enough to imaging my teacher calling me beautiful.

my wonderfully amazingly hot---NO seelie, bad seelie. i slapped myself upside the head mentally. or so i thought untill i felt a sharp pain across my head.

mr. gruffan looked amused and kinda worried. i bet he was wondering about my mental state at the moment.

"that....wasnt supposed to leave my head" i said blushing and looking down mumbling to myself about how stupid i was.

"you, seelie, are not stupid." he said sounding completely honest that it shocked me and i looked up to see him staring at me in the eyes with the most sincere look i had ever seen.

i blushed more. [a/n seelie blushes alot because she isnt used to compliments]

"seelie...what i said before---" he began but i cut him off.

"Mr. gryffan its okay, i know you didnt mean to say something like that to me" i said trying to hide the hurt. i knew it i knew that no one would actually think i was beautiful. i mean come on im a freak of nature. i thought to myself and i knew tears were begining to well up in my eyes.

i blinked repeatedly so the traitor tears wouldnt especape my eyes.

"what? seelie, i DID mean to say that to you, i just didnt want to say it because your my student." he began cautiously

i eyed him with my eyes practically bugged out of my head.....

so he did think i was beautiful????