High school? Never heard of it

"Spider-Man." Fury said, he placed a file on the table in front of the avengers, "I want Spider-Man Stark."
"That's one spider I can't catch one eye." Stark said taking a sip on his coffee, Fury sighed.
"I didn't want to do this." Everyone looked at Fury, fear in there eyes, "bring him in." Two shield agents walked in, one on each side of the prisoner, a third one walked in, hold a scepter.
"Loki?" Thor asked, Fury turned to the Avengers.
"Loki has agreed to change you all into teens." Fury said, "we know Spider-Man's location, we know the area, every time we try and follow him he ends up disappearing at this school." Fury placed down a picture of midtown high, Tony looked at it. "We thought we could put as teachers, then we realized that you know, you are to popular." Fury sighed, Loki smirked. "Loki is joining you, he says the spell lasts a few hours, you have to stay at that school till you find Spider-Man."
                    "Is this your way of getting out a jail Loki?" Natasha asked, Loki just laughed.
                   "Oh please, if what I heard is true about Midgardian learning halls, I think I take it as a pice of cake. I like seeing you suffer." Loki said, "and who knows, I might be popular."
                     "You go there don't you!" Clint said, Loki smirked.
                   "You need help getting around the school, I, of course went there a few months back before you idiots got me." Loki said, "I have a friend in there that can help us, if you're okay with that pirate."
                      "Is it that young boy?" Thor asked, Loki smiled, a small blush came on to his face. 
                    "I'm sure he has found his soulmate by now brother, but yes. What was his name... Peter?"
                    "If thor has met him, and trusted him. I guess this kid can't be all bad." Clint said, everyone nodded. Loki turned to Fury.
                     "I must go alone, but if you want you can send Thor with me." Loki said.
                     "Why can't we come?" Tony asked.
                     "Peter is shy, he's also very kind, if the whole team of Avengers show up at his door, with me of all people, he'll ask questions." Loki said, "and not the ones you think a fanboy would ask." Fury sighed and unlocked the cuffs. "Ready Thor?" The god of thunder nodded, they walked off.
                        "Shouldn't he have changed ya before he left?" Steve asked.
                         "At least let him see is friend."

        Loki walked to the school building, Peter stood out front, a smile on his face, he couldn't believe it, "Loki!" Peter ran and hugged him, the god smiled and hugged him.
              "Hello Peter." He said, Peter kissed his cheek.
              "I missed you." Peter said, Loki smiled softly at him, "are you coming back to Midtown?!" Peter looked so joyed.
"Yeah, With some..." Loki looked behind him, Thor looked at him, "Friends of mine, I was wondering if you can help me show them around, you know this school better then anyone I know."
"Technically, I'm the only person you know since everyone loves you..." Peter looked sad, Loki looked at him, Thor gave him a curious look.
"Peter are you alright?"
"Promise you will never leave me for one of the girl at Midtown? Or... Flash." Peter asked loki, the god frowned, he kissed Peter's head.
"Flash is a big bag of dicks stuffed in a meat grinder and served with rat blood." Loki said, Thor looked at him Terrified, "not that I've have had Rat blood..." Loki looked at Peter. "I love you Peter, not for your gender but for who you are, You're the first person to show me true kindness and love, and I thank you for that." Loki smiled, Peter smiled back.
"I'll see you later then?" Peter asked, he looked at his phone, Loki nodded knowing Peter had to go, "when will they come so I can be ready."
"Tomorrow maybe even Wednesday." Loki said, Peter smiled, Before he could leave Loki grabbed his arm and kissed him on the lips, Peter melted into it, Peter pulled back when he heard the bell ring, he waved at Loki and Thor and ran into the school.
"He hasn't changed has he?" Thor asked, Loki laughed.
"Not one bit." Loki smiled.