Harley, Shuri, Get out.

It's the Fu*king Llama song fight me!!

Peter sat on the couch with Tony and Steve. As he wrote down his last word Harley and Shuri came out with Llama shirts on.

             "Oh no..." Peter said under his breath.

              "Happy Llama, Sad Llama, mentally Disturbed llama, super llama, drama llama, big fat mama llama." Shuri said Peter put his head in his hands.

               "I'm calling a therapist..." Peter said Tony just smiled shaking his head. Steve looked confused.

                "Llama, Llama, Llama who is this Llama? Starting all this drama, it's me bi*ch!" Harley sang grabbing a pair of Tony's sunglasses and putting them on. Shuri did the same.

                 "Ohh, you need some milk!!" Peter screeched throwing a coke can at them. "YEET!!" (Dose it look like I care Karen? Geez...)

                   "Yes I am that Llama." Shuri sang.

                   "That llama you despise with those big a*s eyes." Harley sang. Peter started to bang his head into a pillow as his family started to watch the two gen Zs in front of the TV that had a picture of a Llama on it.

                   "And den Licious thighs! I mean!" Shuri sang while she showed off her thighs.

                    "I'm done... WADE!! I'LL DATE YOU! BETTER YET LET'S GET MARRIED!" Peter yelled to Wade who just smirked at him.

                    "Yes! Look at me." Harley sang doing a diva pose. "I am that L-L-A-M-A." Then he did a diva drop.

                   "Hey you stole That!" Wade said getting laughs from the others.

                   "That dosen't even fu*king care, what you have to fu*king say, oops!" Shuri said doing a diva pose herself.

                  " Happy Llama, Sad Llama, mentally Disturbed llama, super llama, drama llama, big fat mama llama." They both sang. (Is it bad that I did that in one breath?) Peter threw a pillow at them they just laughed.

                 "If you even think about finishing that song I will grab one of Wade's katanas and sove it so far up you a*s it will come out of you nose!" Peter said standing up. The two laughed and have Peter a divil look. "No, don't do it! Don't even think about it!"

                 "Hey Jared can you stand up and read for the class?" Harley asked Shuri.

                "No I can not. Hey what's up I'm Jared I'm 19 and I never learned how to Fu*ken read." Shuri said. (Please tell me I did that vine right.)

                "This bi*ch empty!" Peter said grabbing a pillow and threw at them. "YEET!!" and then he walked out as everyone laughed.

What have I done?

The thing is... I regret nothing...

So fight me. uwu. (Did I do that correctly?)

Who knows might be writing these stupid stories so I can delay the longs ones I've been working on for like a week to month...

"I'm not doing get help."