Update for you guys.

Okay so, I'm working on both a new Story and the OG story, taking my time, slow but it's coming together.

Here a little seek peak in what I'm working on for the OG story.

If you don't wanna know it, I understand, if you don't want to read the OG story when it comes out, it's fine I won't mind, if you want to complain to me about how much I work and I'm still in high school, then please, tell, scream, cuss me out. Because I would need it, now here's the seek peek of the OG story.

"Lei come on!" His best friend said, the girl looked at him, his heart dropped, green snake color eyes, he looked at the girl's forearm, two snakes tangled together, eating each other tails. She was a child of Loki the god of mischief, lord of chaos, father of the most dangerous creatures and goddess in the nine worlds. "Stop staring at this brat! We have more interesting stuff! Your father is coming today!"  Thurid Lei's best friend pulled him away from the young girl.
                "You know, you could be a little bit nicer to me... and to that girl. They say she lost her home." Lei said his bleach white hair getting in his face. Thurid laughed.
                 "Yeah right! She probably was the reason why her village burned or destroyed, she's a child of Loki, the trickster god. They should've killed her when she was born." Lei stopped. Thurid looked at him, "what's wrong?"
                    "You're name may mean Thor and Beauty but you could be a little bit nicer. Thor loves us midguardians! I mean he'll be king of the nine worlds when Odin dies or if he dies..." Lei looked back at the small girl who was shaking in the arms of their Chief, she hugged him, and he didn't mind. "At lest I have a heart!" He then walked away.
                    "Lei you're so predictable! That girl is destruction! A child of Loki can't mix with children of Thor!"
                   "We've never even met another child of Loki." Lei said Thurid grabbed his shoulder.

I have to remind you, this OG isn't a fanfic, it's my input on Vikings, the Norse gods, and more. There will be references to the real stories of the Mythology and marvel since it's kinda weird.

Think of it as a cross over with Marvel and the stories with the REAL Thor and Loki.

So anyway I guess life update as well, My ear is in pain but that because I wore earrings for longer then I should have. My cat also cut my big toe, so that's fun!

Good news... well it was up there, also working on a well needed field trip one shot. Thought you guys would like that.

So I'll see you in the next one bye and stay gold~