Sick Baby Peter

Steve sat in a big chair in the living room, holding his four month old baby boy, singing softly to him, and rubbing his cheek.
             "Steve? It's 4 am..." Tony said when he saw Peter's light on. Steve gave Tony a worried look.
              "Tony, I think Peter is sick.." Steve said. "He seems to have a fever and he's crying a lot quieter then he usually does." Steve said. Peter wined a bit. "Shhh baby... it's okay daddy's here..." Steve cooed. Tony sat in front of Steve and Peter.
               "Hey Petey..." Tony said and kissed Peter's head. "You are my sunshine my only sunshine..." Tony started to sing. Peter started to fall asleep.
                "You make me happy, when skies are grey." Steve sang. Tony and Steve looked at each other then Peter.
                 "You never know dear, how much I love you, so please don't take my sunshine away." They smiled when Peter fell asleep.

- in the morning -

      Steve and Tony took Peter to the doctor to see what was wrong with their little sunshine.
               "Just a common cold.. it'll blow over in a few days. Don't Mr. And Mr. Stark-Rogers, Peter is gonna be okay." The doctor said. Both Steve and Tony let out their breath.
                 "Thank you Doctor." Steve said and they walked out. That night the family of three sat on the couch all cuddled up in blankets and pillows watching finding Nemo. Peter was asleep on Steve's chest and Steve had his head on Tony's arc reactor.
                  "Love you Steve." Tony said.
                  "Love you to Tony." Steve said. "Love you more Peter." Steve kissed Peter head. Tony smiled and kissed Steve.

Fu-

Okay yes I know it's short... just didn't know what to do..

"I'm not doing get help."