Feild Trip to the house of Stark.

In this chapter there will be
-bulling
-no Spiderman  (Sorry 😖)
-spiderman homecoming characters
- one one my OCs.
Thank you and enjoy

News was spreading. Tony Stark had a son. People wanted to know who was the mysterious Kid Stark. All they got was he goes to Midtown High School.

  Peter Stark or Peter Parker. His undercover name his mom gave him when going to Midtown. His dad gave him a small notebook so he could make notes and designs for new projects in the future. Peter was drawing a suit that he wanted to make called 'iron Spider' he wasn't Spiderman but wanted to make a suit like he always seen in Fury's files.
             "Mr. Parker are you listening?" His teacher said. Peter looked up and nodded. For the son of Tony Stark Peter was a quite and shy person but he is smart. Before the bell rang his teacher passed out a paper.
             "We are going to Stark Tower this week. Have this slip signed by Thursday and you can go Friday." The teacher said passing out a slip that said
     Fild trip to Stark Tower Friday!
Peter sighed. He knew his mom didn't mean any harm. But if this was a way for her and his dad to meet his friends he dosen't have. Then this was really low.
   Soon class ended and everyone got up. Peter grabbed his stuff and started to walk away. He got to his locker and was pulled to the ground. He looked to see Flash.
           "He Pines Parker. How's life doing ya?" He asked as his friends laughed. Peter looked down. Then Flash pulled the notebook out of his hands. "What's this?"
             "Give that back! My dad gave me that!" Peter said trying to get the book back but Flash's friends held Peter down.
              "IronSpider? Spiderman? Yeah right!" Flash said "oh, and a new Iron man suit! Yeah like you'll ever get to be bubby bubby with the Tony Stark!" Flash threw the book away from the group and punched Peter in the rids then in the face. Once Flash thought it was good he left Peter.
     A few minutes passed and Peter got up and grabbed his book. He sighed and walked out of the school. He got to the SUV that was waiting for him.
              "Hey Peter- oh my Thor what happened to you?!" His Uncle Clint asked looking at Peter when he got in. Peter just pulled his hood over his head and waved him off.
               "I-I don't wanna talk about it..." he said Clint sighed and started to drive. When they got to the tower Peter slammed his door shut and didn't talk to anyone. He made his way to the medbay.
                 "Hey Peter- oh my." Bruce said dropping his clip board.
                  "Bruce what ever you do... DO NOT tell my dad... Clint will I know for sure." Peter said. "Just... help..." Bruce nodded and made Peter lay down.

     But a few floors up Clint was talking to every Avenger of what happens today.
              "I think something is wrong." Clint said looking at the team. Everyone nodded. Bruce then walked in.
               "Hey Bruce." Black Widow said and Bruce froze.
               "O-oh.. He-Hey Nat." He said looking away.
               "Bruceie... is there something you need to tell us?" Clint smirked Bruce looked at them red faced.
               "N-No! I-I need to go... Peter is in the lab..." he said walking away. Tony looked at them and ran. Steve and Nat right behind them. Clint took the vents.

   Peter was mixing some colored water together when the door busted open. He dropped both bottles and yelled.
           "WHAT THE HELL?!" He asked as he covered his face from the explosion.
             "Sorry Pete you working on something?" Tony asked Peter looked at him his eye and nose looked bad but with a little of Pepper's make up everything looked fine.
              "Yes... yes I was." Peter said looking down at the broken glass on the floor. "What do you need dad?"
               "Just wanted to see how you are doing." Tony said with a small smirk. Then Steve and Natasha ran in and Clint jumped out of the vents.
                "You guys to? Look I'm fine... just let me work okay?" Peter looked at his work again. Black Widow grabbed his wrist and turned him around.
                  "You sure are bad at hiding your face." She said wiping away the make up. Peter rolled his eyes.
                   "That's why I'm here in the lab today... I can't hide anything from you guys." Peter said pulling his arm away from the spy and turning back to his work. He grabbed his notebook and started on the iron-spider suit.
                    "Pete... you can tell us what's wrong." Steve said at the boy. Peter looked down and then walked away.
                      "Well... what do we have here?" Clint asked as he pulled out a slip of paper. "A filed trip to Stark Industries. Why Peter! We would LOVE to meet the person who put a mark on your sweet, precious, innocent, and soft face." Everyone smirked but Steve.
                      "We shouldn't do this." He said.