You Know Ned...

Ned is a bit of a jerk in this. So no hate.

Flash put a arm around Peter as he got his books from his locker. "So.. I have a idea for Spidey-"

"I'm not making the suit sexual... geeze you sound like Wade..." Peter laughed. Flash narrowed his eyes.

"Wade? Who's Wade? Are you cheating on me Parker?" Flash started but Peter kissed Flash's cheek.

"Chill, Wade is Deadpool, who you call Spidey's partner in crime." Peter said and walked to his class. Flash sat next to him red face.

"Sorry babe... you know how I am.. after everything I just want to keep you safe from anyone that could hurt you." Flash said Peter laughed. He gave his boyfriend a sweet smile who stuck his tounge out at the younger one. Then someone hit Peter on the back of his head. Flash growled and Peter looked behind him.

"Ned again?" Peter asked.

"Like always... I'm the captain of the football team... why do I have to fear a punk like that?" Flash asked.

"Because, there are some really bad people out there that want to know Spidey's identity.." Peter said looking down. "I can't believe i trusted him.." Flash's face softened and pulled Peter close.

"I will not let anyone hurt you Peter." Flash said. Peter smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"I shouldn't have you." Peter laughed. Flash smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Can't back out now Parker!" Flash said.

"Hey Puny Parker! Flash Gay Thompson! Get a room!" Ned said. The jocks and other people around him laughed.

"Hey Fata*s mind your own damn business!" Flash backfired. Peter sighed and sat in his seat. "I can easily get you off the team." Flash growled.

"Babe..." Peter said. "Don't-" then he led his cheek. Flash looked at him wide eyed.

"Peter..."

"Shut it flash!" MJ said from next to Peter. Who had tears in his eyes from a memory. MJ pulled Peter out of his seat and walked off with him. The whole class laughed. But Flash felt bad. Peter get enough hitting at home. He didn't want to be THAT boyfriend.

"Nice Flash Gay Thompson. You made Puny Parker cry." Ned laughed out. Flash gave him the bird and left to see if Peter was okay.

MJ and Peter sat in the girl's bathroom, Peter on the counter, and MJ putting cold water on the hand mark.

"At Lest you get to the tower today and not be with witch of a aunt." She said under her breath. The door opened and Flash walked in. A sad look on his face.

"I'm sorry Pete... I didn't mean to..." Peter waved him off. Now had a breakdown on the bathroom floor, he didn't want to talk, but Flash knew that Peter loved him enough to forgive him. Flash got next to Peter and pulled him close. "Just know I love you." Peter nodded. Then the bell rang for the end of the day. They left Flash driving Peter to Stark Towers.

"Yo Peter my dog!" Both Peter and Flash looked up to see Clint hanging from the vents. "I have some new, Pepper scheduled a Filed trip here this Friday. The worst part about it is it's your class." Peter went white. Flash rubbed his back. Not a lot of people know that Peter has a job here at Stark Industries, knew every Avenger by heart, and Works with THE Tony Stark on suits and other stuff for the Avengers. Some days Peter stays late so he has his own room here.

"Hey Pete." Flash said making the crying boy look up. "I know today hasn't really been your day but it's gonna be okay. Remember May's boyfriend is out of town this week." Flash smiled at Peter. "And you get to stay with the Avengers!" Peter nodded and hugged Flash. They walked to the living room and sat on the couch. After a while Peter fell asleep. Tony walked in to see Peter's head on Flash's shoulder and Flash looking on his phone.