My R

Warning there are suicide thoughts and actions in this chapter! If you get triggered by this then skip the chapter!

Peter once again got pushed down to the floor by Flash. Everyone laughed.

No one cares about me... Peter thought. He sat on the ground for a few more minutes. He picked up his stuff and made his way to the roof. He held onto the note he had written. He changed into his Spiderman outfit and was about to walk to the edge of the roof when he saw someone.
         "Wait, don't do it please!" He yelled. The person turned to him. It was a girl with long braids. She had some freckles on her face, tan skin, and brown hair and eyes. She smiled.
           "I must... I don't belong here..." she said looking down. Peter closed his eyes tears rolled down his cheeks from under his mask.
             "You can't.." He said. Why am I doing this? I can care less about her problem... he thought.
              "You probably heard it all before... I thought he was the one but then he came to me and said we were done.." she said Peter clenched the note in his hand.
              "For Thor's sake please! I just can't believe for some stupid reason you got here before me!" He said. "Are you upset because you couldn't have what you wanted?! At least you haven't been robbed of anything!" He closed his eyes. Pictures of his family. His mom, his dad, his uncle, his aunt. The girl smiled.
                "Thank you for listening." She said and walked away. Peter sighed and looked down.
                 "Guess today wasn't the day... but tomorrow will.." He said and walked away.

--- the next day ---

     Peter got punched and pushed to the ground by Flash again. He just sighed and made his way to the roof. He pulled off his mask and was about to put it down when he saw a short boy.
               "Don't do it please..." He said he covered his mouth. Why do I keep doing this? No one would do this for me... He thought the boy turned around.
                "You must've heard it all before..." He said looking out onto the New Your skyline. "Everyone hates me everyone steals... I don't belong here... every word hurts..." the boy said Peter had tears in his eyes.
                 "For Thor's sake please! I just can't believe for some stupid reason you got here before me! Just you know you're still loved by everyone at home! You at least you have food on the table You know!" Peter cried. The boy smiled.
                 "Thank you for listening." Then the boy left.

Everyday when Peter went to the roof but there was always someone there. He would always listen to them, what they had to say, and always made them turn away. No one would do this for me... why am I doing it for them? He thought to himself everyone he did it.

   Then on a day he knew he'll do it. He took off his mask, looked at the note that had Love Peter P. And stood on the edge of the roof. He looked over to see a man. With a golden helmet. He saw the same pains he had.
             "I want to stop the scars that grow every time I go home." The boy said. Peter froze tears ran down his cheeks. The man was about to jump but Peter did something he didn't even know he was doing.
              "Wait don't do it, Please!" Peter said pulling out his hand. The man looked at him and gave him a sad smile. Peter fell to his knees and cried. The man walked over to Peter.
               "Why do you care mortal?" The man said Peter hugged him. The man hugged back.
               "I just want to be happy! I want to be free! I don't want to live in this world where I have no one to watch me grow up! To help me when I need someone! I want my life that was taken from me!" Peter said into the man's shoulder. The man rubbed Peter back.
               "Maybe you will someday." The man said and he got up. Peter watched as he walked away. Peter took a beep breath, walked to the edge of the roof, He placed his mask down next to the note, he turned around.
               "Don't think about... just do it..." He said and steped back. He felt his body fall like dead weight, he had a small smile on his face, and a single tear ran down his face. He closed his eyes and waited for his body to hit the ground.

Tony flew through New York. He saw Loki wave him down. He landed in front of him.
            "I think you should help someone... they need someone like you in their life right about now." Loki said and pouted to the tallest building. Tony looked where he was pointing to. A boy his back turned and was about to jump.
             "What's his name?" Tony asked. Loki smirked.
             "Peter.. Peter Parker." Loki said and Tony flew off. He grabbed Peter before he could hit the ground.
            "You should've let me die..." Peter said when the got to the top. Tony gave the kid a sad look.
             "Why?" He asked as they sat on the edge of the roof. Peter looked at his mask. Tears fell.
              "I'm an orphan! All of my family is dead because of me! No one loves me!" Peter said Tony was taken back by this. Peter just sighed and got up.

--- a few days later ---

     Tony and Steve walked to the apartment building of one Peter Parker. They walked to the door and knocked. Peter opened the door.
             "Why are you here?" Peter asked Tony. Steve looked at Peter then his husbend.
              "You said you had no one..  well now you do... me and Steve here... want to adopt you..." Tony said with a small smiled. Peter eyes widen. Steve took his hand and rubbed it.
              "Are you okay Peter?" Steve asked. Peter didn't say anything. He just hugged both men and cried. A smile on his face. Tony and Steve hugged back. Tony kissed Peter's head and rubbed his back.
               "T-thank you..." He cried.
               "You're welcome Pete." They both said. Peter got all his stuff and went home with his new family. Becoming a Stark-Rogers.

Years later Peter found out the man on the roof the day he jumped was no other then Loki. Peter thanked Loki for saving his life.

Peter then had a family with Wade Wilson or Deadpool. The adopted twin boys and lived on a farm far away from the city. Tony and Steve lives with them in a small house on the property by a small lake.

Peter had lived a vary happy life with his new family.

"ThAt's AmERIcA's AsS sIr!"