Where are the Pop Tarts?

Thor had Katy Perry Roar on full blast, he was dancing a little and sang along off key.

            "We've got the eye of the bilgesnipe." And he didn't even know the song. Loki walked into the kitchen with a vary annoyed look.

               "Thor! Trun that crap off!" Loki said, "if you wanna listen to Music listen to Taylor swift." Loki growled at his brother. Thor gave him a look of anger.

                 "Taylor swift?! Are you mad brother! Katy Perry is better then that singer you speak of!" Thor said.

                  "Well I think ACDC is better then both of you." Tony said as he got his third cup if coffee, Steve hugged Tiny from behind. "What about you Steve?"

                  "Oh, I listen to 1930's music, the good old days." Steve said putting his head on Tony's shoulder.

                   "Well Taylor swift is just better Thor! I've been to one of her shows!" Loki said, then Nat walked in with Clint and Peter.

                     "Loki aren't you Taylor swift herself?" Peter asked. Loki looked at Peter with a weird look. "I saw this tweet saying that you're Taylor swift."

                       "I wish I was young Peter, I wish I was."

                        "Well all if you but Loki and Steeb is wrong!" The author said with a friend. "I think Ed Sheeran is amazing!" She said, Bucky nodded.

                        "I agree with her!" Bucky said.

Me and my friend were talking about what music the Avengers would like, I asked her "What would happen if Thor listened to Katy Perry and Loki listened to Taylor swift?" And this is what we got. I know it's know good or long,  but I got done with some stuff and I just wrote it, i also almost got his by a ball in Gym. Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye and Stay Gold~

"That is America's ass."