The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty.

I'm sorry this almost a month to write. At first I was like 'let me finish land beyond time, then I'll get to it.' Next it was like 'I can't seem to get this right.' So I have to a viewers discretion (is that the word?)  advised

There is mansions of a abusive relationship, please don't hate me.

Thanks and Enjoy

Steve and Tony didn't know how it happened, First it was a date next, Tony was down on one knee asking Steve to marry him, then they were in front of all their friends and family.

After the priest said they could kiss, Tony took Steve's head into his hands and pulled him close, the kiss was long lasting everyone was cheering, even Peter Tony's one year old  son, after dinner they went on their honeymoon to Greece. They had fun, to much fun if you know what I mean.

- a Few years later -

             "Pop do you have to go?!" Peter asked Steve who smiled at his son.
             "I do, but don't worry, your father will be home an hour or two after I leave with Buck." Steve said as he put his Shiled on his back, he turned to Peter who gave him a sad look.
             "Just don't die on me please..." Peter said. Steve laughed and kissed his son's head.
              "I won't son." He said and walked over to the elevator where Bucky was waiting. Steve turned to Peter and kissed his head. "Love you."
               "Love you to." Peter said then Steve left. Peter sighed and sat on the couch.

- in the elevator -

                "What's the mission Buck?" Steve asked.
                "There might be a new Winter Soldier out there, we have to follow him then attack, bring him back to S.H.I.E.L.D, and asked him if Hydra is up an running." Bucky said looking at the file.
                  "How long is this gonna take Buck?" Steve asked in a worry tone. Bucky then pinned Steve to the wall, and kissed him, the wired thing about it, Steve kissed back.

- a four weeks later -

         Tony and Peter sat in the kitchen, Peter singing to what ever was playing, and Tony was making his third cup of coffee. He laughed when Peter fell out of his seat doing a high note.
             "You okay there bud?" Tony asked. Peter nodded and got back in his seat.
              "When is Pops gonna come back?" Peter asked.
             "Soon. I looked at the mission they have, it's tricky, but nothing they can't handle." Tony said. Peter nodded and looked at the table. Then the elevator opened, Peter looked at see Steve, with a face full of worry, he walked past them and into Tony and his shared room. "I'll go check on him." Tony put down the cup and walk to the room. "Steve?"
               "Yes?" Steve asked coming out if the bathroom.
               "You Okay? You did hug me or Peter when you came home." Tony said.
               "Oh... I ugh... I was hidding in a dirty, and I mean really dirty, place I kinda smell like pig poop and stuff like that... I didn't want to make Peter smell like me..." Steve said. Truth be told, he was having an affair with Bucky. The mission was fake, a cover up so Bucky can have sex with Steve, and Steve enjoyed it. He didn't want to believe it but he did, Steve feels bad, really bad, he lives Tony with all his heart, he loves Peter even more.
               "Oh... okay, well Peter wanted to watch a movie tonight, he wanted to watch Lion king but I'm kinda leaning towards Fast and Furious." Tony said leaning against the door frame. Steve wasn't making eye contact with Tony. "Hey you sure your okay? Your acting kinda off..."
             "Huh? Oh, yeah I'm okay... the mission was just a tough one..." Steve lied. "I think I'm just gonna head to bed after I take a shower..." Tony nodded.
             "Okay love you." Tony kissed him, but Steve didn't kiss back.
             "Love you too..." Steve said but the words didn't feel right in his mouth.