The Mute part one.

In this chapter there will be
-small violence
-spidypool
-Stony
-I guess Skip Westcott

Thank you and Enjoy.

Peter Parker was a mute. What is a mute you may ask? When it's someone who can't or dosen't talk because of something that happened in their life. (I think.)
    Peter walks down the hall head down, earplugs in, hood up, and backpack over his shoulders. His curly brown hair in his face.
          "Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated, all tied up no more love I hate to see you waiting. Had to have high ho-" his music was cut off by his Ear buds being ripped out of his ear. I looked to see someone he really hated. Flash Thompson.
           "Yo, mute how's life doin' for ya?" He asked Peter rolled his eyes and went on his way. He got to his locker and got his stuff for the day.
            "Hey Peter!" A blonde girl said running after him. He looked behind him to see Gewn Stacy. He waved. "I need something from you! Me and MJ are having a argument." He nodded for her to continue. "So what do you think about this for the school dance?" She handed him a notebook with a lot of notes and words. He read it then signed.
            I like it and don't worry about MJ she is can be difficult.

Gewn laughed and nodded.
         "Well I'll see you around Peter!" She said walking away. He smiled and waved. He made his way to his class.

------ at Lunch -----

   Peter sat down under a willow tree next to the school and started to eat the food Steve made for him last night. (Just please.. deal with me🙃)
     Yes, Peter goes to Stark Tower or Avengers tower everyday. He gose there when his aunt is mean. Which is everyday. (Like I said 🙃). Peter sometimes spends the night there on weekends sometimes weekdays when Tony really needs him to stay there. Peter really dosen't mind really. Just he always afraid to go home.
       "Hey Peter!" He looked up to see MJ and Gewn. He waved as they sat down. "MJ is still disagreeing with me."
         "Hey! I want this dance to be good okay?" MJ said offended Peter laughed. Kinda.
          MJ we still love you! He signed. She shook her head.
         "I really don't care! Peter what do you think we should do?" MJ said Peter sat there for a second. Then signed.
        Two words. Star Wars. The girls laughed and he smiled. Then someone walked over to them. A man in Red and Black spandex. Swords on his back and well. In MJ's words he looked cool.
          "I'm looking for a Peter Parker?" He asked Peter looked up and rised his hand up a bit. "Stark me to give this to you... said you need it." He handed Peter a box He walked away.
            "What is it?" MJ and Gewn asked Peter shrugged and opened in. He covered his mouth when he saw what was in it. A new Stark Phone.
             "Whoa! You're THAT close with Tony Stark?" Gewn asked Peter nodded then looked down when he got a text.

   Irondad🛠- do you like it? It's hard to tell from the car.

Peter looked up and saw Tony standing at the school gates. He smiled and texted back.

    Spiderson🕷- thank you... why did you get me this Mr. Stark?

     Irondad🛠- I saw your phone the other day. It was all craked and such so I got you a new one. Of of the Bran new ones. It's not out yet.

      Spiderson🕷- wow Mr. Stark you didn't need to do that. 😳

Tony looked up and smiled at Pete. Then walked over to him.
        "You deserved it Peter. You really do." He then hugged him. Then let go when his phone started to ring. He pulled away. "Shoot It's Pepper... I'll see you later Kid." He then walked off talking to Pepper. More like being yelled at by Pepper.
          "Wow..." both Gewn and MJ said. Then laughes at Peter's face. Which MJ took a picture of him.
            Why Mr. Stark? Why? He signed then sat down. He ate his lunch while MJ and Gewn were fighting over the stuff for the dance.