Alone

Peter walked into the penthouse, Ear buds in, music blasting, and humming along. He took out his Ear buds and looked around.

         "Dad? Pops? Hello?" He asked into the dark empty room. He looked around, putting his bag down, and he walked around seeing if he could find anyone. When he didn't he started to painc. Tears started to fall a bit. "A-anyone?" He laid down on the couch, Peter really hated being alone in the tower. No one knew why, he just did.

Loki walked around in the cell, he was bored out of his mind. He tired using magic but didn't work.  He sighed, the F.R.I.D.A.Y unlocked the cell.

              "You are the only one in the tower." F.R.I.D.A.Y said. Loki stepped out and looked at the ceiling. "Baby spider needs someone." Loki followed F.R.I.D.A.Y to the main common floor to see Peter in a full blown painc attack. Loki slowly walked over to the boy.

             "Hello." Loki said, Peter looked at him, he couldn't talk, Loki gave him a sad look, he sat down next to the boy and pulled him close. He hummed a soft tune. "Deep in the meadow, under the willow, a bed if grass a soft green pillow, lay down your head and close your eyes, and when they open, the sun will rise." He sang a song he heard not to long ago. Peter listened to the god's heart beat, his breathing started to slow down and his tears grew less and less, Loki stoped. "Are you okay young one?"

             "Yes... t-thank you..." Peter said. Loki smiled.

              "You wanna eat ice cream? I think there's a good place not to far from here." Loki said, Peter smiled and nodded. Peter walked to the elevator while Loki changed his look. Black tux and hair gelled back.

They got to the little shop and ordered.

               "You don't like peppermint?" Loki asked shocked as he got a peppermint cookie dough, Peter got oero cookie dough.

                "It's not that I don't like it, I can't have it. Spiders can't eat peppermint or they die." Peter said as they started to go back.

               "Why are spiders important to you?" Loki asked, Peter smiled and told him that he is Spiderman and the story how he almost died because of peppermint. Loki laughed.

                 "Hey! It's not funny! Dad and Pops got really scared." Peter said.

                "Sorry... I just thought it would be funny to laugh. To lighten the mood." Loki said, "I just... I've been broken..."

                "Why?" Peter asked as they went inside the tower and to the elevator.

                "I'm the adopted son of Asgard, my ture father left me to die, my adopted father hated me, My brother was the hero, and my mother died because I let a Dark elf know how to get out of the dungeons." Loki said his ice cream was melting like the inside of his heart. "I was never born to be a king... and yet. I let a stupid Titan take control of me and attack a innocent world." Peter hugged Loki.

            "It's okay Loki." Peter said with a small smile. Loki smiled back, they got to the penthouse and sat on the couch and started to watch Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and some old Disney shows like Good Luck Charlie, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That's So Raven, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Kickin It. They laughed and talked, Peter felt happy and safe with Loki around, and Loki loved to hang with the young spider.

- Avengers -

        The Avengers got off the jet and walked to the living room to see Peter and Loki scrolling through Disney+. Tony had horror in his eyes, Nat had anger, Steve had fear, and Thor, well he was eyeing the pop tarts that he left on the counter. Tony pulled Peter off of Loki as Nat pinned Loki to the ground.