Peter singing with Brandon Urie

Peter walked on to the stage, the whole school watch, he nodded and guitar started to play.
"Ah, Ah, oh, oh, oh. Peter started, "Ah, Ah, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." He said again. "Into the unknown, into to the unknown, into the unknown!" He hit the high note perfectly. "Ah, oh, oh, oh."
"I can hear you, but I won't." Then out of nowhere in the back/middle of the auditorium BRANDON FREAKIN URIE comes out.
            "Some look for trouble while others don't." Peter sang. Brandon smiled at Peter.
           "There's a Thousand reasons I should go about my day."
           "And ignore your whispers which I wish we go away. Ah, ah, oh, oh no." Peter closed his eyes, Brandon walked on the stage and stood Next to him.
          "you're not a voice you're just a ringing in my ear, and if I heard you which I don't, I'm spoken I fear." Brandon sang. Peter looked at him and smiled.
            "everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls. I'm sorry secret siren but I'm blocking out your calls. I've already had my adventure I don't need something new." Peter sang, Tony stood in the back of the auditorium taking a video of his boy.
               "I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you."
               "Into the unknown! Into the unknown! Into the unknown!"
              "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah." Brandon closed his eyes. "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, oh, oh." Peter smiled. "What do you want, 'cause you've been keeping me awake, are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake? Or are you someone out there who is a little bit like me? who knows deep down I'm not where I'm meant to be?"
                "Everyday it's a little harder As I feel your power grow, don't you know there's a part of me that long to go." Peter bringing the note out.
                 "Into the unknown? Into the unknown! Into the unknown!" Brandon knitting the note like the queen he is.
                 "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah." Peter sang, "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah." Brandon laughed, "oh,oh oh." They looked at each other.
                 "Are you out there? Do you know me? Can you feel me? Can you show me?" They sang together.
                "Ah,Ah, Ah, Ah." Peter sang.
                "Ah, Ah, ah, Ah." Brandon sang next.
                "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah." Peter did is verse one last time.
                "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah!" They started to sing together again. "Ah,Ah, ah, Ah." Brandon grabbed Peter's arm, Peter did the same to Brandon. "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah." Brandon swag Peter the front of the stage, they laughed. "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah. Ah, ah, ah, ah!"
                  "Where are you going don't leave me alone! How do I follow you?!" Brandon sang. Peter took a deep breath.
                  "INTO THE UNKNOWN!!!!" Peter hit the high note, holding it out just as long as Brandon could, everyone was clapping and cheering. "Whoo!!" Peter said.
                 "Peter! Peter! Peter!" Everyone yelled. Peter smiled at them and took a bow, Brandon doing the same. Then they both starting singing duck tales. They laughed and walked off stage.
                   "Thank you Mr.Urie but you didn't have to do this for me or my school." Peter said, Brandon Urie laughed and put a hand in his shoulder.
                  "Don't worry about it Peter! I loved doing it. And you were great hitting That last note if the song, I think you might've done it better then me!" Peter laughed.
                  "Oh, can you sign this? My boyfriend would kill me if I didn't get your autograph." Peter asked handing him a panic! get the disco album. The singer laughed and singed it.
                   "Who's the lucky man?"
                   "Would you believe me if I said Loki the god of mischief? He lives for anything dark, like my chemical romance, fall out boy, for some odd reason 5 seconds of summer, you, ugh... what else? Oh! And hardcore death metal. Even tho I say he's just a cinnamon roll, but he calls me a cinnamon roll, so I think that makes us both cinnamon rolls?" Brandon laughed.    
                    "You're cute kid!" Brandon said. After that everyone left. Peter went back to the tower and Tony showed everyone the video.
                     "PETER SANG WITH BRANDON UIRE AND HE DIDNT TELL ME!" Loki yelled, Peter then handed him the signed album. "Never mind." Loki them walked away, Peter in his arms, and them singing LA devotee. (Hey author breaking the fourth wall to tell you, I freakin' love LA Devotee, now back to your regularly scheduled programming) Tony laughed and shook his head at them.
                        "Peter hit that high note pretty well, to bad all of you were on a mission." Tony said.
                      "Who said We weren't there? We just didn't bring Loki. We all know how that would've ended." Nat said, the Avengers laughed and went to bed. It was a great day for everyone. A really great day.

Just wanted to get something out to you guys!

Stay gold~

Also I know it's late I can't sleep.

Peter Parker and Loki Are cinnamon rolls and we all know that.