Soulmates <3

Just gonna say this, TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY! HELL YAEH!

*ahem*

Okay in with the A/N and story!

Its alpha/Beta/omega again, I just like doing it. And this time there won't be any male pregnancies... well Kinda, like the last one, Tony was assaulted, he had Peter, he's a single father. I will not talk about it so I'm saying it now, (I'm a lier I will but not much, Odie still kidnapped him but Peter's 'father' is of Hydra, to clear this up, it's not Bucky.) if you don't like it I'm sorry. This is also a soulmate AU, but Tony hasn't met his yet and this is more about Peter, Harley is adopted, he's a alpha and he's very protective of his omega brother and omega father... so yeah... I'm just gonna go over here... hope you enjoy!

No smuts, attempted assault, and real assault but it won't be written.

Y'all gonna hate me after this, might as well kill me now so. But I'm sorry not sorry see ya at the end.

"When you are born, you get something that resembles you're soulmate and a timer under it, when you find someone with something that resembles you and the time goes off you found your soulmate. But there is a twist, of you lose something, it ends up with your soulmate.

It's when you meet your soulmate that's makes it special, you would know if they are an Alpha, Beta, or Omega. If an Omega they would start a heat, if Alpha they would go in rut, if Beta they wouldn't do anything but stare at them.

Male omegas are rare, but when they are found, they are either taken care of, or beaten by their alpha, some were even killed. So male omegas who know that they are omegas try and avoid meeting their soulmate, but as they try and try, it never works, they always meet their Alpha. And it never ends well.

But one, well two special omegas, a father and son. They met their alphas.

And their story begins now."

Thursday 5:40 pm
Peter smiled at his brother, Harley was covered head to toe in paintball gear, Tony sighed.
"Harley I love you, but what the hell?" Tony asked, Harley took off the helmet.
"Clint maybe a Beta, but he started to war with the wrong alpha." Harley cocked the paintball gun, "he wants war so be it!" Harley the ran into what they called a 'war zone' the betas and alphas of the avengers were in a paintball war. That was everyone but Tony, Peter, and Bruce. Bruce was a Omega with a god for a soulmate, his wrist contained a hammer and lightning, then he met Thor. The avengers had to pry Thor off of Bruce so the hulk wouldn't come. Bruce was kinda traumatized after that, but soon got use to Thor and now they were happy together.
"Try and not get kill Harley!" Peter yelled out as he heard Clint scream in pain. Bruce laughed, Tony took a sip of his coffee, Peter sighed.
"What's wrong Pete?" Bruce asked.
"I wish I could join them... I don't want to be labeled as a weak person." Peter said, Bruce sighed, Tony laughed.
"Tony is a single dad and an Omega, he runs a multibillion dollar company, is the leader of the avengers, and well... I don't want to feed his ego more." Bruce said Tony put a hand over his heart.
"Ouch omegas are snappy when don't have sex huh?" Tony asked, Bruce smacked Tony's arm, the omega laughed, and continued to watch the fight that was happening in the training room.
"DAMMIT STEVE! THAT HURT LIKE A B-"
"CLINT! OMEGAS ARE WATCHING! WATCH THE LANGUAGE!" Steve yelled, Thor hit Steve right in the chest with paint, Steve grunted and swore. Tony laughed.
"THATS MY TEAMMATE IDIOT!" Harley yelled. Soon the game ended, and Bruce was looking over everyone, no one was hurt hurt, but some light bruises that would heal in a week or two, or a day for a super soldier or god.
"Okay, fine... but next time I'm gonna win Stark." Clint said, Harley laughed.
"You're just a beta, can't hurt and Alpha." Harley said in Clint's face, "try me." Everyone laughed. Peter smiled at his brother, his older brother. "Come on Peter, we have school tomorrow-"
"Ow." Peter looked at his wrist, he looked at the timer, it was dangerously close to going off, Harley growled. "Harley-"
"I don't want them to hurt you like dad was." Peter laughed.
"I'm sure they will be okay." Peter then walked away to his room, he closed the door, he sat on his bed. He looked at the timer, it counted down, 10:40:00, Peter's heart skipped a beat, he'll meet his soulmate tomorrow at school. He smiled, he couldn't wait, his heart was pounding. "I-I get to meet them tomorrow at school. I hope Harley doesn't rip them to shreds." He laughed. Peter moved his covers and got under them. He was happy to meet his soulmate.