Hello Harley, Mrs. Keener, And Harley's sister! I'm peter!

Peter was bored and upset, Harley had to go back to Tennessee because school was starting for him, he wished his dad would let Harley stay and go to Midtown. But Harley's mother didn't want her son in a different when school was going on. And Peter could respect that.
    Fall break was close and Peter was happy, Tony was going on a mission and didn't want Peter home alone for the week, but Peter had a plan.
              "Maybe I could sprang the week with Harley in Tennessee, he's mom will be there, and his sister! We won't do anything stupid I promise dad!" Peter said, Tony sighed, "you can call his mom and ask!"
                "Peter, are you sure you want to speak a whole week in Tennessee?" Tony asked, Peter looked as him. "Fine, I'll call tomorrow okay?" Peter smiled, and nodded.

On Monday Peter walked on the private jet, he was happy, Harley was still at school, so he was gonna surprise him at lunch with, whatever they have in Tennessee. Peter soon got to the air port in Tennessee, he walked over to Harley's mom.
"Hello Mrs. Keener! I'm Peter!" Peter smiled, Harley's mom smiled, they left. Talking a bit. They got some McDonald's and headed to Harley's school.

Harley was bored, he stared at the clock as it ticked, he sighed and put his head down, the teacher saw.
"Keener is there a problem?" The teacher asked, Harley shook his head.
"Uh... no sorry..." Harley said, the teacher nodded and went on, soon it was lunch.
"What's wrong Harl? Miss your boyfriend?" One of his friends asked, Harley rolled his eyes, he was walking to the cafeteria then stopped, he saw Peter by the doors of cafeteria. "P-Peter?" Harley Peter smiled, Harley ran to Peter bringing him into a hug, they kissed.
"Hey Harley! I got you food!" Peter said, when they pulled away, Harley laughed and smiled, the two started to walk into the room, Peter had one of Harley's hoodies, the one that had 'Keener' on the back in big white letters, it was a sport jacket, Harley forgot it at the tower when he was there over the summer.
                     "Thank you Petey-pie." Harley said, he kissed Peter's forehead, they sat down at Harley's table with his friends.
                        "Harley who is this?" One of friends asked, Amanda, she smiled at Peter. Peter smiled back and took a few of the fries from the bag. Harley wrapped his arm around Peter's shoulders.
                     "This is Peter!" Harley. Peter waved at them.
                      "This is Peter? Like Peter Peter? From New York? Then one you won't shut up about?" Another friend said, Jay (from the Kubz scouts it THAT DUDE! sorry..), Peter looked at Harley who just kissed his nose Peter giggled, everyone at the table awed at the two.
                          "Yep, Peter Stark!" Harley said Peter smiled.
                          "I'm totally gonna kidnap him Harl! He's just to cute!" Lillian said, another friend.
                            "I don't think kidnapping him is a good idea." Abe said, everyone laughed. Someone walked over while they where talking, Harley kissed Peter's head and saw her. A girl named Rose, she was really pretty and everyone wanted her, girls and guys, but she had her heart on one person, and that was Harley.
                           "Hey Rose! This is Peter! He's visiting from New York!" He said, Rose glared at Peter, the sport jacket was way to big for Peter, but it was warm, she sat down next to her 'sister' Lillian, or Lilly.
                          "Don't be upset Rose, You'll find someone like Harley!" Lilly said, Rose just rolled her eyes. She pulled her long black hair back into a ponytail, her brown eyes just stared at Peter.
"That's not what I'm mad about. Harley is one of a kind..."
"You said the same thing about Tiro." Rose rolled her eyes.
"Well I must be going... I'll see you when you get home okay?" Peter said, Harley nodded and kissed Peter's forehead. "Oh, you're not getting this back by the way. You left it at the tower it's mine now." Peter wrapped the ends around his small body. Harley laughed and smiled.
"Okay. I'll see you at home." Harley kissed Peter, and the boy walked off, some people said hi, and kinda hit on Peter but he showed them the jacket and the laughed and told him sorry. Harley wanted him leave, he smiled, Lilly said something. "Sorry what?"
"I asked have you done it with him?" Lilly asked the others had the Lenny face, Harley went red. "Ah! You have!" She gasped.
"No no, the old man wouldn't even let us stare a room. And if we were in the same room, Friday or a avengers watching." Harley said, "he's just so innocent, I don't even think he'll want to do it."
"Or maybe he Doesn't even know what it is..." Abe said, the others laughed, Harley laughed and shook his head.
"I'm sure the old man and the other old men in the tower told him about the birds and the bees." Harley said, then the bell ran, they left going to their next class.