McDonalds

Peter looked up from his work as his stomach growled. He looked at Tony to see him working.

         "You think we can get some thing?" Peter asked.

         "What do you want?" Tony asked. Peter sat back and thought. DQ, Burger King, subway, Jimmy Jonhs, KFC, pizza hut, little Caesars, and McDonalds.

         "I want McDonalds..." Peter said. He got up and walked away. Tony sat back and thought.

          "Okay..." He picks up his phone and calls the McDonalds CEO.

- Later -

           "Tony are you coming?" Steve asked. He looked up from some paper work still on the phone. 

             "You're almost one of the biggest companies and that's how much it is?" Tony said sitting back. Steve looked at Tony with a confused look. "Well I'm a multibillion-dollar company and I'm worth more then that.  So if you like it or not! I'm buying your company for my son!"

             "Tony.. what are you doing?" Steve asked. Tony just waved him off. Steve sighed and walked off.

              "Where's Tony?" Nat asked as Her and Peter threw a ball at each other.

              "I think buying a company..." Steve said. Bucky walked in and sat on the couch. Peter threw the ball to him. Bucky caught it and threw it to Nat and she threw it to Peter.

            "He already has this one and a random one..." Bucky said.

            "That's was a accident. I wanted a new star wars shirt so I said I want Wal-Mart and he bought me- Dammit Tony!!" Peter said as the ball flew past him. "He's buying McDonalds isn't he?"

              "I think so..." Steve said. Peter got up and walked to Tony's office.

               "I said I wanted McDonalds!!" He said. Tony looked at him and siped from his cup.

                "And I bought you McDonalds." Tony replied.

                "I meant food, NOT the whole company!!" He screeched.

And that's how Peter Parker became the CEO of McDonalds.

I don't know anymore.

"That is America's ass."