The Love he's never had.

Peter sat next to Loki, his head on Loki's, the snow fell softly on New York.

Tony was worried, he didn't know where is son was, he call the Avengers to help look for him.

Loki held Peter closely, they sat on a roof top, Peter was slowly falling asleep, Loki rubbed Peter's back. "I love you Peter. Even if our love is what you call Romeo and Juliet." He said.

Tony looked around New York, Thor right next to him, the Avengers has low ground while Tony and Thor were high ground.

Peter looked at Loki, then the stars. "What is like?" Peter asked. "Asgard. If we runaway there would we be able to get married without hate? Just you and me? No dad. No brothers. No crazy families. Just you and me in a world of gods, magic, and the most strongest worriers?" Loki laughed and looked at the stars with Peter.
       "Maybe, Odin might let you in. I mean if you were able to change a stone, cold, hearted person like me into a loving person, I'm sure he'll keep you around for a long time." Loki said, Peter smiled and sat up, he put his head on Loki's shoulders. "But Asgard is huge, it has many wonders that not even I know of. The land and animals are just beautiful, well some animals, the people are kind when there is peace. I'm sure they would love you!" Loki booped Peter's nose. Peter laughed.
         "Then why not go to Asgard? Stay there for a while, just be ourselves, no more hiding, no more running, just us and a whole lot of magic." Loki looked at Peter.

Tony spotted the two on a rooftop, he started to go before the bifrost opened, "PETER!" Tony yelled. Thor landed on the building, he looked at the marks that were left.
            "They've gone to Asgard." He said, Tony's heart broke. "Maybe we can still get to them!"
            "Isn't Odin gonna kill any mortal that walks through the gate?!" Tony asked. "Loki kidnapped my son and has taken him to his doom!" Tony had tears falling down his face.
             "Don't worry, Heimdall will watch young Peter and my brother." Tony nodded.

Loki and Peter entered Asgard and there stood Odin and Heimdall in all their glory, Loki pushed Peter behind him. "Loki you brought a mortal with you son?" Odin asked, Peter held Loki's hand, giving him reassurance, Loki let go of his breath.
              "Father this is my love. Peter, Peter Tonyson." Loki said stepping aside to show Odin His boyfriend. Odin walked to the two.
             "How can someone as innocent like you fall in love with the trickster?" Odin asked Peter the boy laughed.
            "I stole from a hotdog cart once..." Peter said rubbing the back of his neck, "but then again, I felt bad and told the man, he gave me five bucks! Saying that I did the right thing..." Odin laughed. He looked at Loki, then at Peter, Heimdall then opened the biFrost again.
              "Peter!" Tony said and ran to Peter, he hugged him and hold him close. "You're safe!"
              "Loki what is this tricky?!" Thor said, Peter was trying to get out of Tony's hold and go to Loki. "Napping Young Stark and bringing him to Asgard!" Thor held his hammer at Loki. Peter got out of Tony's good and ran to Loki. The god held him, Peter buried his head in Loki's chest, while Loki held him close. Odin then I asked over.
"What is this madness?" Odin asked. Thor looked at his father.
"Loki kidnapped my son King Odin sir." Tony said. Odin looked at Loki, Peter hid behind Loki, Odin started to walk over to the two.
"Loki."
"He didn't kidnap me Mr. Odin! I wanted to come. He told me how wonderful Asgard was and I just wanted to see it, I wanted to be away from my family for one day." Peter said before Loki could say anything. Tears fell down Peter's cheeks. "If you want to punish someone, punish me. It was my idea." Odin was shocked at this.
"Father, the Avengers kept us apart. I love him father! I would never never make him do something that he wouldn't was to do!" Peter giggled.
"Oh so last night?" Peter said, Loki sighed, but was blushing, Peter had a smile on his face.
"Let's not talk about they sweetheart." Loki whispered and kissed his head. Odin looked at them, not understanding what they were talking about. Tony in the other hand hand anger in his eyes.
"Are you saying that you took my son's v-card?!" Tony said ready to kill Loki. Said god pushed Peter behind him.
                  "Kinda..." Loki said Peter hugged Loki from behind.
                   "Peter.." Tony crosses his arms. Odin stood next to Tony.
                  "It wasn't far... just a heated make out." Peter said, "with out our shirts, and pants..." Peter added. "But we did have our on boxers..." Tony had anger is his eyes. Loki grabbed Peter and teleported them to the gates of the kingdom. Peter laughed and they ran, into the Kingdom right to the castle. Loki showed him around, Peter day in the warm soft Silk sheets of Loki's bed.
                     "We might wanna hurry back to Midgard or the BiFrost..." Loki said getting some books and stuff. Peter looked at Loki, his soft brown eyes stared at his boyfriend, Loki's hard green eyes looked down, "Peter please you know I can't resist those puppy eyes." Peter just smiled, Loki looked at Peter, they walked around a bit more. Loki kissed Peter's cheek when they walked through the Garden, Peter laughed, and they sat down in a bench looking over Asgard.
                    "This is what you could've ruled. And me by your side." Peter said. Loki smirked, then pulled Peter close to him, looked into his brown eyes.
                     "Peter Benjamen Stark, are you saying that we should overthrow the king of Asgard and rule it like we want it." Loki asked Peter just smiled, Loki pulled him close as the sun started to set on the great city, then there were footsteps. They pulled away and turned to see who was there. Frigga sat on the bench they were on, a smirk on her face, and joy in her eyes. "Mother!"
                    "Loki, my son, do my eyes deceive me? Is this real and not a trick? Dose your father speak the truth with those mortals from Midgard? Do you really have a lover?" Frigga asked, Peter was amazed by her, her light footsteps, her gentle voice, her elegant walk, and the Queen/mother vibe she was giving off.
                    "Uhh... Yes, mother this is Peter. My love..." the Queen smiled at Peter. She stood in front of him, she moved some hair out of Peter's eyes, then laughed when it went back into place.
                     "Loki!" Thor said and started to walk over. Frigga held up her hand to him.
                   "One minute Thor dear. This boy just so..."
                   "Innocent?" Odin asked. "I'm wondering how a boy like Peter Tonyson was able to change Loki in to a nice person." Frigga smiled and looked t her husband.
                   "Sometimes there is that one person that is worth changing for. Loki is in love My king. After all the heart break and feeling left out, he has finally found someone that not only shows what he has, but that they love him and would never hurt him." Frigga smiled at Peter who smiled back. Loki hugged Peter from behind and kissed his cheek.

All the Avengers, the king and Queen, Heimdall, Along with Peter and Loki where at the biFrost. Tony didn't know what to think about Peter with Loki. To him it was weird seeing Peter, a innocent child, with Loki, a trickster and lair. Frigga hugged Peter before He left since he was the last one.

         "Just be careful young Peter. Loki is fragile, his real father left him to die, his adoptive father never showed him love, his brother always bested him." Frigga cupped Peter's face. "I see that my son loves you with all his heart, please, show him the love that he's never had." Frigga kissed his forehead. "I bring you luck Peter Tonyson." Then Peter left for Midgard, Loki hugged him, the BiFrost closed and the Avengers stared at Peter and Loki.
              "I love him dad... we where playing Remo and Juliet! Two star cross lovers... but we're more then that now..." Peter said, Tony walked up to them.
                "Peter-"
                "Don't day that he's dangerous dad... Loki changed. He isn't that person anymore. All he wants is love. The love he's never had." Tony was shocked by this. Peter really did love Loki, he sighed and looked at Thor. Who was looking at the ground.
                 "What do you think Thor? Should they stay together?" Tony asked. Everyone looked at Thor.
                 "My brother's illiberal is much like mine and Jane's. But I see a Great future for Loki and Peter. So yes, they should stay together." Thor said. Loki smiled. Peter had a big smile on his face and jumped, he kissed Loki on the cheek, Loki just laughed.

They all went back to the tower, Peter and Loki were cuddled on the couch. They watched a movie, when it ended Peter made a sad face. "That movie sucked." Loki and the Avengers laughed at that.

To tell you the truth, when I was reading all the comments last night, I wanted to cry. I really did.

So I'm gonna take a break for my mental health and stuff. I don't know how long I'll be, but I wanted to get this out. (Maybe a few days to a week or so... again don't know)

Anyways thanks, you are all supportive and cool, so I'm gonna take this well needed break.

So I'll see you guys when I get back. Bye and stay gold~

"Every villain is a hero in their own mind." -Tom Hiddlson.