I'm here for you.

In this chapter there will be
-Endgame spoilers
-some sad stuff

Thank you and Enjoy.

          "You ready Morgan for your first day of 1st grade?" Peter asked as he walked with Morgan down the sidewalk.
           "Peter?" Morgan asked. Peter looked at her. "I'm kinda scared... can't you be with me through the day?" Morgan looked down.
            "Morgan I would love to but.. I have school as well... don't worry, I'll pick you up after school, then we can make Happy take us get cheese burgers. Sound good?" Peter asked. Morgan nodded and hugged him.
             "I love you Peter." She said. Peter smiled and hugged back.
             "I love you two Morgan." He said. They made their way to Morgan's school, he walked her down the hallway, he got her to her class. She looked around to see all the kids have their moms and dads.
               "Peter?" Morgan asked. Peter hummed. "When is Daddy coming back?" Peter's heart broke. Yes, Tony has been gone for about two years. Peter is in MIT and works with Pepper at Stark Industries. Morgan is now like Peter's Little sister. But he never thought that he would have to explain to her that Tony is never coming back.
                "Morgan, Daddy is with Auntie Nat, they... They may not come back." Peter said wipping his tears. "Just know, Daddy and Auntie Nat love you."
                 "They love us 3000." She said. Peter now had tears down his face.
                  "Yeah , they love us 3000." Peter said and hugged Morgan. "Have a good day okay? Remember cheese burgers later." Peter stood up and started to walk out the door. Morgan ran and hugged him.
                    "Peter please don't leave me." She said. Peter smiled and hugged her.
                  "Don't worry... I'm always here for you." Then he left. Morgan on her first day of school stayed in the back on the class. She didn't want to talk to anyone. When the school day ended. Peter was outside her classroom. She smiled and ran to him hugging him. He hugged back, then pick her up.
                  "Ready to get cheese burgers?" He asked she nodded and they left.

Short I know but it was cute right?
I'm getting these two chapters out of the way so -might be multiple parts - my longer chapters can come in. Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye and Stay Gold~

"I love you 3000."