LOKI YOU ARE DEAD!

In this chapter there will be
- Friend Flash (he's gonna be Peter's friend don't hate me.)
- Spidypool
- IronStrange
- Magic
- no civil war here Boi
Thank you and enjoy.

Peter Stark-Strange sat In his AP chem. Taking notes and trying to pay attention to the teacher, but the boy behind him Skyler was throwing paper balls at him. Peter knew not to get into a fight, so he just let him do it. Flash, Ned, MJ, and Wade just gave Peter a sad look. Even though they know Peter was Spider-Man they also knew that Peter would never fight back.
             "Okay class. I have exciting news." The teacher said. "We're going on a trip to Stark Tower!"
              "Ah! Puny Parker is gonna get exposed!" Skyler said. He friends laughed. Peter looked at his paper.
               "Hey how about you leave Peter alone! He's not lying when he says he knows Tony Stark-Strange." Flash said to the Skyler.
             "You will get a permission slip have it signed by Friday." The teacher said like nothing happened. He smiled.
              "Not to make you upset or anything but babe you're dead." Wade laughed. Peter slammed his head on the table.
               "Don't remind me.." Peter said.
               "Wade don't do this now." MJ said. The bell rang and Peter got up. He ran out the door not even grabbing  a slip. He got to the parking lot and waited for Happy. His friends came up behind him.
               "I know you don't want to go.. but at least try and get out of it." Flash said handing him a slip. Peter sighed.
               "I'm gonna die." Peter said taking the slip. "Let's just get in the car and go to the place I call home.." Peter said when he saw Happy's car. They all walked to it and got in. They drove to the compound. Peter playing with his backpack. When they got there Peter got out with his friends. They made their way to the elevator and went to the top floor.
               "Hey Pete." Strange said as they walked in. He was in a red robe a cup of coffee in his hands and a news paper in the other. "How was school?" He asked.
              "Good I guess Pop..." Peter said walking away. Strange looked at the group of kids.
            "Feild Trip Friday. Sign this and give it to him tomrrow." Flash said handing Strange the slip and walk away with the others behind him. Strange sighed and shook his head knowing Tony did this to him.

(-<-)

       Peter and Wade walked to school. Peter had the slip in his hands as he walked with his head down. Wade pulled him next to him.
              "You'll be fine babe..." Wade said. Peter shook his head. Though out the day Peter tried to get out of class so he wouldn't have to turn In his slip. But his friends had other plans. They told the teacher what Peter was going to do and they just have him a look. Then it was end of the day. In their vary last class, the vary class that will end his life.
            "I don't know sir... I must've forgot it at-" Peter started but his teacher looked down to see the slip.
             "It's right here Peter." He said, Peter looked down and laughed nervously.
              "It is isn't it? Well, looks like I'm going on... that filed tip..." Peter said as he handed the slip to the teacher. "I'm gonna die.."

-later at the tower-

       Peter walked into the living room to see Thor and Loki talking to Tony and Strange.
           "Loki!" Peter said throwing his backpack somewhere and hugged Loki who hugged back.
           "Ah, Peter my favorite Midgardien! How's Life with you Brother?" Loki asked. Peter and Loki are like brothers because well, Loki on earth is a Emo teenager. And Peter is the only person Loki likes. They got really close to each other to the point where Loki felt comfortable calling Peter Brother so he could make Thor mad.
              "My life is sad as always! Now can you show me some of you're tricks? Pop won't because he thinks I'll get hurt!" Peter said as he pulled Loki to the training rooms. Tony and Strange shook their heads with small smiles on their faces.

- Time skip Brought to you by Deadpool who always breaks the fourth wall - (\°o°/)

    Peter banged his head on the back of the seat in front of him. Wade sat next to him, MJ and Ned across them, and Flash behind them.
              "If I die today, none of you are coming to my funeral." Peter said. His friends laughed. They got to the tower and the class got off the bus and looked at the huge tower looming above them. Peter must rolled his eyes. They walked into the tower to see a blond girl with a long braids going over her right shoulder, a cubs hat, a worn out military jacket, a white shirt that has 'sorry I'm late I didn't want to come' (Not the dirty way.) On it, black leggings, and white high tops. She had dig tags around her neck and some band bracelets on her right wrist, she also had round glasses.
              "Hi MidTown! I am Elizabeth!" (Fight me!) She said. She gave them her warm smile. Peter tries to leave out the doors but F.R.I.D.A.Y alerted Elizabeth.
               "Miss. Rogers Mr. Stark-Strange is trying to leave the building would you like me alert Tin Can or Mr, wizard Man?" F.R.I.D.A.Y said. Elizabeth looked Peter dead in the eyes. His heart fell when she started to walk over to him.
               "Elizabeth you know damn well what Dad and Pops along with the others would do..." He started. Elizabeth looked at Flash, Wade, Ned, and MJ who were all smirking because you never want to get on Elizabeth's bad side.
                "And why should you leave? I have a feeling that if you ditch this trip of embarrassment you're gonna get one of my Dad's PSA's for smiling school." She said with crossed arms. "Read my shirt loser, I don't want to be here either but, I have to because the girl that was supposed to do the tour got sick." With that she went back to her cute and sweet personality. And started talking to the class.
              "Wow dude you just got told by THE Elizabeth Rogers!" Ned said with a smile on his face.
             "That's not a good thing Ned." Peter said as he pulled out his pass. So did his friends. They went through the scanners.
             "Skyler Jameson. Omega level one, welcome to Stark Tower." F.R.I.D.A.Y said. Peter went next.
             "Welcome Peter Stark-Strange. Alpha level 20. Tin can and Mr. Wizard man have been alerted of your arrival. Activating Baby Spider field trip protocol." F.R.I.D.A.Y said. "Alerting: Tin can, Mr. Wizard Man, Katniss Everdeen, Star-Spangled man with a plan, Mama spider, Lord of thunder, angry green bean, evil spaghetti noodle, Birdbrain, magic lady, Mr. Robot, shooty shooty bang bang, magnet arm." Peter fell but smirked at successfully changing every single Avengers name in F.R.I.D.A.Y's program. Elizabeth giggled.
              "PETER BENJAMIN STARK-STRANGE!" Tony said marching in the lobby. Elizabeth, Flash, MJ, Ned, and Wade were in the floor laughing.
               "Tony calm down." Strange said when he got next to his husband. "I give it to you Peter you didn't." Strange smiled.
                "Wait who's evil spaghetti noodle?" Someone asked. Then Loki came in magic ready. Peter went pale.
                "Loki... I'm sorry!!" Peter started to run out the building but F.R.I.D.A.Y locked the doors. "Loki I'll change your name!!! It was Thor's idea! Please I don't want be babied!" Peter begged but it was to late.
                 "I'm sorry brother but this needed to happen." Loki picked Peter up and walked away him crying and reaching towards Tony.
                "Dada. Dada!!" Peter cried which broke Tony's heart and went after them.
                 "Elizabeth?" Strange asked. Elizabeth nodded and so did Peter's friends. They put on cool sun glasses and raised up a memory wiper.
                  "Okay can all if you look right here?" Elizabeth asked pointing to it. And pressed a button and a flash happened. Everyone looked around. "Don't you love Shuri?" She asked. "Plus I love MIB." The friend group nodded.
                   "Sha'll we?" Flash asked. Elizabeth  nodded and started to tour.

"That is America's ass."