5 reasons why Loki might be a hufflepuff

I know I'm on break and you might be yelling at me probably saying 'go back on break or I will get my asguardian dagger and stab you in places where you will not imagine to be stabbed.' Well that's what you guys say to Skip. But this me we're talking about!
      But me and my friend we're talking earlier and saying how Loki is a Hufflepuff. So here is one of the most stupidest things that I will ever post in this book besides a few other stupid things and I also have something planned because you know me. Sorry I'm rambling...

        Anyway here are five reasons why Loki is a Hufflepuff.

1). Loki is soft.
      Might not know this about Loki or you do because you're a really big loki Stan like me. But Loki it's actually really soft. He's been hurt and all he wants is love, to show to his father that he is a king, and to get the respect or be equal to Thor.
        That's the reason why he acts like a Slytherin  but he is not a Slytherin he is a Hufflepuff.

2). Loki May or May not like sweets.
      Like most Hufflepuffs Loki enjoys sweets. Well we make him like sweets. But who knows the trickster god might like sweets!

3). Anger issues
      Hufflepuffs tend to get angry. But you have two types of Hufflepuff anger issues.
       You have
         One. The crying ones. These Hufflepuffs tend to cry when Angered. To cheer them up You either give them a cookie or ask him what's wrong and what time talk because we all know Hufflepuff's always like helping other people.
         Two. Angry/murders. These Hufflepuffs tend to be very mean when angered. There is no way to actually cheer them up or just giving them a cookie... But these Hufflepuffs get so angry that they will bring a sledgehammer to your kneecap.

Rule number one in the Hogwarts or whatever. Never ever EVER upset a Hufflepuff.

4). Loki is scared
          besides from being very angry or very emotional. Hufflepuffs are seen as weak links. We're not Ravenclaw who are very smart, Gryffindor who are very brave, and we're not Slytherin Who are very mischievous (I think). The reason is that we're not shown as heroes is because we tend to get scared.
   somewhere in an interview tom Hiddleston said that Loki send to the destroyer to earth to kill Thor. He was scared, he figured out that he was a frost giant and if Thor found out he was scared that his own brother would kill him. (I think I heard this somewhere)

5). Everyone loves him.
          We're not just scaredy cats or weak links. We're smart in our own way, May have anger issues, and we may be soft spoken or even soft in general. But everyone loves a Hufflepuff. Even Slytherins.
            If Loki was to rule the world right now every single fan girl or fan boy Will go up to him, get down on their knees, yell 'all hail Loki King of earth'
          Not just to make them happy but to show that we actually care. Everyone just loves Hufflepuffs. We're Humble, we're kind, we're sweet, and we tend to get ourselves in sticky situations that only our Slytherins can help us get out of.

I know they're dumb reasons or not satisfying reasons. What are my reasons, Maybe  mischievous, a liar, and a trickster. But he's also a Hufflepuff.

Thank you. I'm gonna go back to reading books. Working on my OG story. And well maybe think of other Marvel characters in Hogwarts houses.

If you want you can tell me which house do you think Loki is actually in. We all have different opinions.

Anyway see you guys on the next one bye and stay gold~

Tune in next time to see why Tony Stark is in Slytherin...

Don't kill me...

"Hi I'm Peter... oh, were using a made up names well hi I am Spiderman!"