SuperMarvel pt. one

Here it is guys! Waited a long time for this and here it is! A Supernatural Avengers crossover!

This is the Hollween Special no other author will be able to stand!

It's filled with cute guys like Sam Winchester and Peter Parker. And Horror!

Ships will be

-Destiel (is that how you spell it?)
- Peter x Harley x Loki
-Stony
-Winterfalcon
-Sabriel
-Thruce

Of course I have tell who is gonna be in the chapter like I did in Dc Meets Marvel. So..

Characters
-Sam
-Dean
-Castiel
-Chuck (who the hell names a god chuck?! Like couldn't do Zuse or something?)
-Gabriel
-Peter Parker
-Harley katner
-Anthony Edward Stark ( Tony Stark Iron man Nick Fury had a plan sorry..)
-Steven Grant Rogers
-Sergeant James Bucky Barns
-Sam the damn Wilson
-Natasha Romanoff
-THE Bruce Banner
-Katniss Everdeen (We all know know that is 😈)
-Wanda Maximoff
-The Robot Vision
- Evil spaghetti noodle
-Lord of thunder

Okay I think that's everyone! But of but of course you can't have a story without me!!

(Author from the sideline) Wade I told you not to be on my phone! And for the last time! You're not gonna be in a crossover!

Hope you enjoy

- Love, your friendly neighborhood Deadpool ❤❤❤!!!!!!

- The Supernatural universe -

Sam and Dean sat in the car, the Manhattan skyline was pretty, Castiel and Gabriel sat in the back seat.

"What's going on?" Gabriel asked when they got back into the car.

"We need to go to Queens, maybe Brooklyn... I can't remember, but there's something there that we have to kill." Dean said looking through the old book their dad had.

"What he's trying to say, there were three killings in the same area, all killed the same way, gutted, nothing left at the crime scene, and no evidence that could've been a murder." Sam said as he turned on to the Brooklyn bridge. Cas and Gabriel looked at each other.

"Oh." They said. Dean nodded and clicked his pen.

"I don't even know what it is though.." Dean said. He looked at Cas, who smiled at him, then looked back at the book. "It's just odd..."

"Maybe it's Chuck again?" Gabriel said. Cas shook his head.

"He's a god remember? He wouldn't do that..." Cas said. Sam stopped in front of a old building. "What's here?"

"A wired engrey reading." Sam said and got out. The others followed. They opened the huge warehouse door and walked in.

"Don't come any closer!" Someone yelled. Sam and Dean held up their guns filled with rock salt, Cas had a small book, and Gabriel had a flashlight. They walked closer to see Chuck. "Great it's just you..." He put down his pen and sat down.