At Lest I Have Hope pt. two

It's another Spideyfrost! And another one that's almost 4000 words, so if you don't want to read all that it's fine to skip!

Thank you and Enjoy~

I looked at AJ as he stood in front of his new school, he smiled and Loki pulled me close.

      "I can't believe you're gonna be fourth grade next year..." I said. "Dammit... I sound like a mom..." Loki laughed and kissed my head.

       "Daddy Papa ew..." AJ said. I laughed and Loki kissed him. "Ahh!! Papa No!!" AJ laughed while Loki started to tickle him.

        "Have a good day okay bud? Nat and Bucky are gonna pick you up after school okay?" Loki asked. Then AJ's eyes had light in them.

         "Daddy! Can you sign this?!" AJ handed me a paper that had Feild Trip. In big bold letters on the top.

           "Where you goin' bud?" I asked he put his fingers on his lips and smiled. I kissed his head and signed the paper. "Love ya bud." He kissed my cheek and ran into the school stopping a bit to get his breath back, then ran again. I smiled, then me and Loki started to walk back to the tower. 

             "I really can't believe he's already ten." Loki said. Then tears started to fall. "Peter..."

              "Its.. just... he's growing up so fast... I want him to be my baby again." I said. Loki pulled me close to him.

             "Don't worry Pete." He said. "I'm still here." I shook my head.

            "It's not the same." I said, Loki laughed as we walked into the tower. I've been living here with Loki, who I married a little over a year ago, and the Avengers. AJ was homeschool a bit by Tony, Steve, and Natasha  (or mamma spider is what me and AJ call her). He liked it but Bruce brought up the fact that  he dosen't really interact with kids his own age, so he goes to a school where he could be homeschooled on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday's, but go to real school every Tuesdays and Thursdays.

              "Hey guys!" Thor said as we walked into the living room I sat on the couch getting a Stark Pad and started working on some stuff. "How was AJ?"

              "Must you always be loud brother?" Loki asked I laughed then tony walked in and sat next to me, the first times he did it I kinda freaked out, then over the past years I kinda got used to it, it's not wired is it?

                "Its Thor Loki, I don't think he  has a power off button." Tony said. Loki laughed as he went to the kitchen to start cooking food. "I got a call from Oscorp today. Someone named Harry was looking for you." I coked on my water that I was drinking.

                 "O-oh really?" I coughed out.

                 "Yeah... I didn't ask any questions... but he seemed sad." I looked away, I got up, and walked away. Heart was pounding.

                  "No... please... don't... not now..." I slid down a wall and held my chest. Loki walked over to me and pulled me close.

                "I'm not gonna ask okay babe?" He said I nodded. "Just breath and listen to the sound of my voice." I hugged him, and filled his heart beat.

                 "Master Parker it seems young AJ is here with his class." I looked up at Jarvis.

                  "Dammit... should've known." I laughed. Loki kissed my nose.

                 "You okay?" He asked I nodded and stood up.

                   "I will be when I see AJ." I said and walked away. I got to the safer labs and saw AJ's class.

                   "Mr. Odinson?" I looked at the person who said my name. I took Odinson because it was Loki's last name, it isn't wired okay? It's just how we are. When AJ grows up he'll be Lokison. Fight me Wade!