Hello Red 

Ironwidow (Tony x Natasha) because why not haven't done this ship in a long time.

Tony hated Steve Rogers, no one knew why, Well one person did but he was never around, but Tony HATED Steve with his whole being, he hated his hair, his eyes, his body, his life. He hated his relationship with his dad.
Howard was over the moon when they found captain Rogers in the ice, he was right there when they got him out, Tony had to sit back and watch his father fanboy over him, his proud little experiment.
"Dad." Peter whispered in Tony's ear, Tony looked up from his Stark tablet and smiled at his 13 year old son, the one who knew why tony hated Steve so much. "You wanna get out of here? Grandfather Howard is doing it again."
"Wanna go to the park and play ball?"
"Dad you don't know how to play ball... but I was thinking ice cream." Tony smiled, he stood up and kissed his son's head.
"Blame your grandfather for that." Tony and Peter walked out of the tower, while they were walking, "I was thinking, you and me, move out of the tower, live in one of the nice town houses in Brooklyn, or queens." Peter looked at his dad.
"Is he getting on your nerves again?"
"Steve? No, Grandfather is..." Tony and Peter stoped at a ice cream shop, "I wish he died."
"Don't say that dad." Peter held the door for Tony and a two girls behind them, they smiled and said thank you, Tony got next to his dad.
"He's a jerk Peter, I see and hear what he dose and say to you." Peter looked down, "I want to keep you safe."
"You built the tower with mum." Peter said, he looked at his dad, "she wouldn't..."
"I know... I know... but Steve and Howard have taken over." Tony said, they moved up in line. "You remind me of her."
"Of mum?"
"You're sweet smile, soft eyes, tiny nose." Tony pulled him close, "I love you. And it's not your fault she..." Tony smiled when he got to clerk, Peter looked at his dad then at the board of ice cream flavors, they ordered and got their ice cream. "Plus... you wouldn't be here." Tony ruffled his hair, Peter laughed.

They took a nice walk in the park, Peter found a puppy, he gave Tony puppy eyes. "Peter... Howard would kill me." Peter looked at the puppy.
"She's hurt Dad." Peter said, Tony sighed.
"Fine." Peter smiled and picked up the puppy. They started their walk back to the tower, Peter wrapped his jacket around the dog, they walked into the tower.
"There you two are!" Natasha said, "and who is this little cutie?" She rubbed the dog's head, Peter smiled.
"I think I'm gonna name her Tessa!" Peter said, Nat smiled, Peter went to the bathroom to most likely clean up the little pup.
"Cute, never thought you would get a dog Tony." She smiled. Tony looked at her. "Peter gave you the puppy eyes huh?"
"Just like his mom." Tony and Nat walked to the couch, "Howard banging Steve?"
"One Ew. Two no. Three. Why would you think that?"
"When I was young I think my dad always had dirty dreams about Captain Rogers." Tony said, they sat down, Nat handed Tony a cup of tea, he smiled. "I think he loves Steve more then my mom." Tony looked down.
"Tony." Tony looked at her, "I got nothing." Tony laughed. Howard then walked in, and very angry look on his face.
"Why dose Peter have a dog?"
"I told him he can have it." Tony said standing up, he put down his cup of tea, he looked at Howard. "He found the pup, she was hurt, he took her in."
"He doesn't deserve a dog, he can't even take care of one, he's a kid." Howard said.
"He can take care of her, I mean, he's better then you."
"You are a bad father Tony." Howard said, "you are a drunk and addict."
"At least I love my son! Unlike you, you never, never went out with me, never got me a dog." Tony said, Howard growled, "We never got ice cream, played ball in the park, you never even went to my parent days at school." Tony looked down, "did you ever love mom?" Howard smacked Tony, Nat grabbed Tony, pulling him away from Howard.     
                     "Go to Peter. I got this." Nat said, Tony nodded and left, Peter ran over with Tessa in her arms, he had a worried look on his face.
"Hey." Tony pulled Peter into a hug. "Pack your stuff, we're leaving." Peter nodded and pulled away, he ran to his room with Tessa in his arms, Tony got to his room. He pulled out a suit case, and put in things he would need. clothes, toiletries, and a laptop. He grabbed a backpack as well putting some books and notebooks, he grabbed his phone and charger. He got to Peter's room, he saw Peter wrap Tessa in a blanket, then pulling a backpack over his shoulder. "Got your stuff." Peter nodded, Tony picked up his suitcase, and they left. They didn't say goodbye to any of he Avengers, not even Natasha, Tony looked behind him, at the tower.
"Dad?" Tony looked at him, "what's gonna happen?"
"We're gonna change our names and looks a bit, you have never been in the eye of the press, you don't have to change, just your last name. Roll you into school, act like a normal family. First we need a house."
"Do we have money?"
"No, but I know someone who can help us." Tony said, Peter nodded, Tony got a taxi. "771 breaker street."