Information you need to know 

Hey! Sorry I didn't do this a year ago, (I think it's been a year since the book came out) anyway, I kinda see some 'hurtful' comments about ship that is used and some other things.

Oh! And if you are new, welcome. I'm happy that you have stumbled upon my book, here is some info you need to know.

<Ship>
   I try and make everyone happy with ships, but the main ship I use is Spideypool and Stoney. But some people don't like spideypool and I respect that. So here is a list of ships that I do put in the books some times.

   - Pepper x Tony
  - Steve x Bucky
   - Flash x Peter
   - Thor x Bruce
   - Loki x Peter
   - Loki x Tony
   - Tony x Strange
   - Peter x Harley
(Maybe just maybe) - Peter x MJ

     If you want other ships, tell me please, I want you guys to enjoy the book, I don't want to shove Spideypool and Stoney into your heads.

<Grammar>
       My spelling and grammar isn't the best, I tend to misspell things, a lot, I don't know proper grammar for it was never taught to me. I'm dyslexic so I was in Special ed, they never gave me proper grammar lessons like they did to the other kids in the bigger classroom.

    I'm not blaming my Learning disability, I'm blaming my Elementary school teachers. They would shove words for me to memorize, but never proper grammar, my dad looks over my papers and he doesn't even know what to do with it.

       Sorry, rant... anyway my spelling and grammar aren't the best, so it's okay to make fun of it, and to fix the mistakes in the comments.

<editing>
      It's clear I don't edit my stuff, because if you go in the comments you would see the correct way, I leave it there because I sometimes don't really feel like going back and changing it.
     The only times I DO go back and change it if it's..
      1). A title
      2). A bad word. (Ex. Shot will auto correct to sh*t I don't know why but it sometimes does and I have to change it.)

Yeah... I'm not good at that type of stuff.

<updating>
       Be perfectly honest my updating schedule is all out of whack. I don't update frequently but I do update, it's just I have a lot of stuff to do, or I just don't feel like writing, when I do get out chapters it's just one really short and stupid or two I worked on it for a while. It's just how it is, I do get requests and I'm working on those requests. I get random ideas and I feel like writing it down.

<stuff that this book will contain>

~ Sad stuff ~
    - death
    - abuse (both mental and physical)
    - sexual content (NOT BAD BAD YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO READ)
     - replacement
     - bullying
     - murder

~ Happy stuff ~
     - Irondad (clearly)
     - family fun time
     - Happy Avengers
     - Spiderson
    - field trips

There's more but that's mainly what's in this.

< Rants/A.N.> 
      There is rants/ A.N. Because I stay up way to late and need to talk about stuff, or see what you guys want to read, sometimes I just need to let things out. There are times where I would explain a chapter after I posted it.

Before I leave, I want to say this, I sign off every chapter with 'stay Gold' if you read/watched the outsiders. You would understand that's reference.
     I use this as a way to stay positive in the most worst of times. I won't go deep in to why I use it, I just do. So every times I say 'stay gold' I'm tell you to stay positive, we need to stay positive in this time. (Covid-19)
        Thank you.

Now that's all, so I hope you new comers or old readers enjoy this book, and I'll see you in the next one bye and stay gold~