My Avenger academia! 

Hello you Beautiful people and other stuff for very long time to get updated but you know, I have stuff that I'm doing! Anyway... 
        This is a My hero Academia x Avenger chapter. I actually had an idea in the works for a very long time that was because it was the beginning of when I was watching my hero academia. Of course I didn't know a lot about it until now I completed season four I'm currently reading the manga and I'm on season five the dub version because I only watch the dub.
           So rules if you have not seen my hero academia or if you don't know about my hero academia and you're perfectly fine. If you don't know what the characters look like will most likely be at the top so I don't have to freaking describe them.
           1. Guys don't be rude about ships, I strongy ship Tododeku, so Tododeku will be in this chapter. If you don't like it then too bad. Because I know you're gonna read it anyway.
           2. don't be like the toxic part of the fandom, don't tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I got wrong, THIS IS FAN FICTION! It's okay if something is out of place, this isn't Canon.

That's about it, if you don't follow these rules, Be prepared to get yelled at, either by me or other fans of the show/Manga

There are a few spoilers, I Kinda don't really know where they're at in the manga/anime, but you get it. If you don't want small spoilers that have been out for like a few months then don't read. Okay.

Thank you and enjoy~

Underline- Japanese
Normal- English and stuff.

Izuku Midoriya ran around the corner, Shigaraki was chasing because they accidentally bump into each other, how it happened Midoriya didn't know, but sure as hell didn't mean it. "Look I'm sorry!! I won't tell anyone! AH!" Dabi grabbed his jacket, "I was on my way to school, I guess I got lost! I'm sorry!!!"
           "Shut it you little brat!" Shigaraki said pulling off his gloves, Midoriya's heart stopped, tears where in his eyes. Yes, he could fight back instead of crying like a little baby, but he was told for Mr. Aizawa not to fight the League of Villains, not only was that a lot of paper work but Aizawa didn't want to deal with Midoriya under house arrest again.
"Hey!" The three looked to see someone, someone they didn't really know, Midoriya took this chance and kicked Dabi in the stomach and ran, he just ran.

"I-I think I lost them-" midoriya slammed into someone, he looked up to see a green monster, Midoriya screamed, and the monster roared.
"Hulk! For the love of Thor! Stop scaring the kid!" A man of metal said, midoriya looked at them, they seemed like heroes but he's never seen them.
"Sorry about tha-" midoriya took off, "okay... Nat Clint. Follow him."
               "Okay Tony." Clint said. Midoriya didn't know where he was, he stopped in the middle of Times Square, he looked around, tears started to go down his face.
"W-where?" He was punched in the face, hitting the ground, he saw twice and Toga, Mr. compress and spinner not to far behind them. "Come on guys... let's not do this."
"We know you can't fight us! I really don't want to fight you! You're too strong!" Twice said, Toga laughed, she tried to stab him. But a man in a red and black suit came to help.
"Hey! I don't hurting a cute green bean is okay!" They said. Then a man in a spider suit landed next to the merc.
"Deadpool, for once in your life, stop flirting with minors!" The person said, but they shouldn't like a teenager, Midoriya looked behind him, and team of people came, he was cornered.
"Look! Twice Toga! I will repay Shigaraki for anything I broke or saw! I swear to All Might!" Midoriya begged. "I'll even let you get a few punches on me." Toga giggled, but she was then pinned down.
"Hey! Don't touch our little sis!" Mr. Compress said to Deadpool, The boy in the spider suit shot webs from his hands, Midoriya was amazed, he pulled his notebooks from his bag and started to write. Toga looked at him.
"Izuku, I love you, but are you really taking Notes now?" Midoriya looked at her, and blushed.
"His quirk is just too cool! I mean... shooting web like fluid from your wrists is unheard of... unless there are more spider-like quirks in America or other places then Japan." He started to mumble, Deadpool looked at him, toga took that chance and kicked him right in the no no square.
"Let's go!" She said grabbing twice, Spinner got Mr. Compress and they ran.
"What just happened?" The spider hero said, he then looked down when he heard mumbling, Midoriya was writing down some stuff.
"How dose your webs work? Are they like a real spiders? Or are they stronger to keep strong people down like All Might? Can they freeze? And if they do freeze do they become solid or do they break? What fire? Are they fire resistant? Or do they burn? Ooo!! Can you break them? Or do they dissolve?" Peter didn't know what to say, this boy was talking a mile a minute, Wade laughed.
"That's how your pops feels about you sometimes!" He laughed.
"DEADPOOL AWAY FROM MY SON!" A man of iron yelled, he landed in front of the group of three, but Midoriya was too busy writing down his thoughts. "What is going on here?"
"He saw me shoot my webs and then started to take notes." Peter looked at Midoriya, the green boy smiled, he turned to Deadpool.
                       "Your attacked seemed really cool!" He turned to a different page, "what are your powers?! Is it like some super strength or or something like stealth?!" He smiled brightly.
                       "Spidey... this kid is like you!" Wade said.
"Okay, grab him and bring him to the tower." Tony said, Midoriya looked at him, but for some reason he felt like he could trust them.