Help...

Peter sat at his desk. His head was spinning, everything was becoming to loud, and his shirt felt real tight. I looked over at Ned who was talking to Wade about Star Wars, he looked at MJ who was reading. The room started to spin, he grabbed his head. He rised his hand but then fell everything going black.
             "PETER!" was the last thing he heard. But it sound far away.

Wade ran over to the unconscious boy. He put his Ear to Peter's chest and sighed in relief when he heard his heart beat.
             "Ned call Tony. Tell him Peter is going into a overload." Wade said handing Ned Peter's phone. Ned nodded and scrolled through to find Tony's name. "Hey pete... Tony's coming okay..." Wade whispered.
              "Da..dad is..." Peter tried to say that his dad was out on a trip right now. But couldn't do it.
               "He didn't pick up." Ned said. Wade sat back. He thought for a second.
               "F.R.I.D.A.Y. put the tower on Overload protocol. Ned call Happy tell him to come here and pick us up. If not I'm running to the tower." Wade said as he picked up Peter. "Don't worry... you're gonna be okay."

- a Few hours later -

       Tony walked into the medical wing of the tower. He ran to Peter's bed. Wade sat next to him, Peter fast asleep on the bed, Ned and MJ talking quietly seeing how they can explain with out spilling the tea about Spider-Man.
             "Peter..." Tony said as he walked over to the bed. He was quiet he knew to be quiet when it came to an overload. Peter slow squinted his eyes and smiled.
              "Dad... you should be on you business trip with Pepper." Peter said. Tony smiled at his son, he kissed his head, and moved some hair away from his eyes.
               "You don't need to worry about that... once I told Pepper was going on she let me leave... she's taking care of everything." Tony said. Peter nodded. "Now get some sleep okay Bambi?" Peter was already asleep when Tony pulled away. He smiled at his son.

It's one am... why am I up?

"ThAt iS AMREiCa'S aSs."