I'll be your light

It was a stormy night, a six year old Peter stark was playing in his room, his pops was cleaning a bit, Tony put up a poster that Peter got, fixed up his bookshelf, and build his toy box. Peter smiled and grabbed a captain America and Hawkeye action figures and started to defeat the wrecking crew. Tony smiled at his son and walked over, he grabbed Iron man and Thor, he started to play with Peter.

"Feel the wrath of Mjölnir!" Tony then slowly slammed Thor, Peter laughed as he made the bad guys fall to the ground. Lighting flashed outside, Tony looked behind him as thunder clapped. "It's getting hard out there isn't it?" He got up and pulled the curtains down, he turned on a lamp and turned off the over head light. Peter looked at his dad, thunder clapped, and Peter ran to Tony. "It's okay Petey daddy is here to keep you safe." Tony picked up Peter and walked Over to his bed.
                  "Is uncle Thor being dumb again?" Peter asked as Tony got a book from the bookshelf.
                  "You can say that. He's just taking out all the bad guys so you can sleep well tonight." Tony kisses Peter's head.
                   "Can you stay here tonight?" Peter asked, "I don't want the boogie-man to come get me." Tony smiled and kissed Peter's head.
                    "Yeah, I'll stay with you." Tony got next to Peter and pulled him close. Peter curled up next to Tony. Soon Peter was asleep, Tony held him, putting Peter's head on his chest, "I'll be your light." Tony kissed his son's head, he pulled out his phone to see the time, soon, sleep took over him.

- Da next morning-
Pepper walked into Peter's room to see Tony and him asleep, she smiled and took a phone, sending it to the avengers, she closed the door and walked away. Her smile never leaving, she walked to start a long day of work, she told Friday to alert her when the two woke up.

Got this out at lest is a little rushed, I just have drafts right now, I'm getting them out, I do have a request that I was gonna do, it's still a work in progress, so yeah... YAY I LOVE DEPRESSION!

"I'm not doing get help."