Chapter 24-He's back

ISSY’S P.O.V

I couldn’t have been pregnant but I don’t know if I would’ve wanted to keep. I would have to speck to Lou. The doctor got up and left. I then started to cry. Maybe I did want it but I am only 22 nearly 23. 

“Lou would you have wanted me to keep the baby?”

“Of course but if you didn’t want to I would have supported you” He said with a smile. 

****3 DAYS LATER AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL****

I was sitting at Louis’ house when all of the sudden the lights go out and all the electronics turn off. I was super scared as I was alone. I ran to the kitchen and grab a knife. I then went to the door to go lock it but it opened instead and there stands my ex, Jai. I try to push him out but he pushes me down to the ground and walks in.

Jai is my ex from years ago. He cheated on me and the way I found out was by my friend., Annie. She saw him making out in the hotel that she was staying at. I was so angry so the next time I saw him I broke up with him without telling him why. And he was so angry like threatening me and all. So I guess he has come back for revenge. 

I got up and walked over to him.

“Get out. You have no reason to be here.” He came over to me and grabbed me by the waist. I managed to get away and run upstairs. I could hear him following me so I I go into the bathroom and lock the door. I hear a loud knock on the door but don’t move. I door bursts open and Jai is standing in front of me with a gun in his hands. 

“Jai put the bloody gun down.”

“Why what are you going to do?” He said

“I don’t care what you are going to do actually. I want you back.” He then said

“No. I have a boyfriend and I am happy,” I yelled at him. He moved closer and pushed me to the ground. He held the gun to the side of my head. 

“I am not afraid to pull the trigger,” He stated. We then heard the door open downstairs. Jai went to pull the trigger when I pulled out my knife and stabbed him in the leg. He dropped the gun and fell to the ground. I picked the gun up and shot him. What did I do? 

“ISSY are you ok?” I heard Louis yell and then heard him run upstairs. He entered the room and looked shocked.

LOUIS P.O.V

I walked into the house and yelled out Issy’s name. She had to be. I then heard a gun shot. I ran upstairs and walked into every room and then stopped when I entered the bathroom. I saw Issy sitting on her knees with a gun in her hand and scratches all over her. I managed to contain myself and I walked ver to her and picked her up. She had blood  all over her but I didn’t care. I hope she is ok. I took her into the other bathroom and undressed her. I went and turned on the water and filled up the bath tub and told her to take a long relaxing bath while I went and got dinner ready.