Chapter 17- My Dream Job

ISSY’S P.O.V

He walked in with a really pretty girl, like really pretty. How could he do this to me? I mean I thought he loved me but obviously not as much as I love him. After all this time. Meeting him at the airport and going home to his house to live with him. His sisters being like sisters to me. Making out with him. Sleeping with him. Meeting the rest off the band. Maybe I should just go back home and see mum and help her find Ava. No I need to talk to Louis and give him a piece of my mind. I need to ask him why he has done this to me, us and himself. Like what am I to him, nothing I guess. I could feel the tears coming up but I made sure I wouldn’t cry.

"Hey Issy," He said as he came over and gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. I decided to hug back so it wouldn't be so awkward. I am so confused. Why is he hugging and kissing me if he has bought home another girl. 

"Oh Issy this is Sarah. She is a famous florist in the UK. She does flowers for weddings, funerals, Presentations and other stuff for famous people. She is here to offer you a job."

“Hi I am Louis cousin. He said you were interested in a job in the florist industry. Is that right?” I nodded and smiled in relief that she was only Louis’ cousin. “Well one of my employees dropped out so there is a spare position if you would like to take it.”

“Yes yes. Please I would love the job.” I ran and jumped into Louis’ arms and gave him a peck on the lips. This kiss turned into a more passionate kiss. Louis moved his hands to under my bum and slid his tongue along my bottom lips asking for entry. I let his tongue in as I wrapped my arms up and around his neck. I felt fireworks and sparks going off inside and I thought, Oh how I have missed this. I let out a small moan when he bit my lip and then I started to kiss his jaw line and down his neck. We then pulled away when we heard a glass smash on the floor. We looked at the glass then back up at Sarah.

“Sorry Sarah.” We both said at the same time then looked at each other and smiled. Louis cousin said she had to go and said she would send me an email and gave me the address.

Louis’ Mum and sister’s were at their grandmas for the night, so it was just Louis and I at home. Louis grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch. It was now 9pm and Louis has started to talk about us as a relationship and how we need to be there for each other. He told me that he Loves me and I said the same back. I don’t know if It’s to early to you know but I really want to like now. 

LOUIS P.O.V

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the couch. We sat down and I started to talk about us as a relationship and how we need to be there for each other. Maybe I should tell her I love her or is it to early, na. I told her that I Love her and she said the same back. I don’t know if It’s to early to you know but I really want to like now. I have been wanting to for a while now and i just can’t wait any longer. I pulled her closer and we began to kiss. It got more passionate as the minute went by. I began to take her top off when she stopped me.

“Louis, are you sure you want to?” I nod and then went back to what I was doing.