Chapter 11- Finding out the Truth About Niall

"Well I am sorry. It's hard to not be in love with her. Like she is so beautiful and amazing." I started to blush a little. No Issy what am I thinking.

"Yer well try to just wait a while before you act or say anything because if Louis finds out he will be a bit angry at you," Liam said as he started to get angry at Niall.

"A bit?" Harry question Liam, "Don't you mean a lot?" Liam nodded. "Okay let us go inside and Niall don't say anything, Okay?" 

"I think I will just stay out here for a while just to think things through."

"Okay well we are going sight seeing with Issy because she hasn't been here for long and probably hasn't seen much. Are you sure you don't want to come" 

"Yep I'll see you guys later." Without anymore chatter Liam and Harry walked back inside so I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. The next thing I know is I here a knock  on the door.

"Issy, sweetie are you in there? We are going sight seeing soon so don't be to long," I heard Louis say from the other side of the bathroom door. I opened the door to find Niall standing right outside the door. "Hey Nialler. Where have you been all morning?" 

"Um just standing out side on the balcony talking to Liam and Harry. Sorry."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it," I smiled at him.

"So how long have you and Louis been together for?"

"Around three weeks ago. I was sitting next to Daisy on the way here from Australia so I met him when I got off the plane."

"That's um.. cool. I'm really happy that you and Louis are together." I gave him a side on hug and said that I had to go.

"Nice seeing you," He said as I was walking into Zayn's room. I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket. The text read: Issy darl, we are down in the lobby. Don't be too long. From Louis xox :) So I replied and grabbed my bag as I ran out the door and headed towads the lift. I was about three feet away from the lift when I bumped into a girl. She looked about 14, tall, brown hair, blue eyes and gorgeous. Why are all the girls in England so pretty, I thought. "I'm so sorry," I said as I picked up her books that she had dropped.

"It's okay. Hey aren't you Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend?" Wow everyone knows me around here. I nodded and she asked for an autograph. I gave her a smile and then she ran down the hall. I looked at my phone as I had another message from Louis saying that they had left because they had to go to a meeting. "Without Nialler. Ohh how dare they," I said to myself then let out a little laugh. So I headed back to the boys apartment and knocked on the door. 

"Hello who is it?" I heard an Irish voice say.

"It's Issy," Without doing anything else he opened the door and let me in.

"Why are you back?" He said while going into the kitchen to get some tacos.

"Well Louis said that they had a meeting so they canceled the sight seeing for today."

"Oh their mean. You want a taco?"

"No Im fine thanks. I had heaps for breakfast." He smiled and walked over to the couch and turned on the tv. "Want to watch tv or what?"

"Sure why not," I said hoping that nothing would happen if I sat on the same piece of furniture as Niall.

I sat down next to him and I could feel his eyes looking at. He moved his hand closer to my shoulder and wrapped it around me. “NIALL.” I screamed out. I jumped up and ran out onto the closest balcony and closed the door and sat on a comfy chair that was in the corner. My heart was racing and I was breathing very fast. I tried to calm myself and just relax but it was impossible. I heard the cars in the street beeping there horns and I than saw the rest of the boys come round the corner in their big red buses. I turned around to see that Niall was standing at the door. He walked a little closer and sat down on the chair opposite me. He looked around and then looked me straight in the eyes.

“I’m sorry about before.”

“Yer well you should be because I have already got a boyfriend and he is your best mate,” I snarled at him. 

After I said that it was dead silence until he cleared his throat and said, “We need to talk,” 

“Don’t you mean you need to talk,” I replied fast.

“Yes.”

“Okay what about?” I said as though I was surprised.

“Well when I first saw you I thought, ‘Aww she is pretty’ but now seeing you and Louis together I’m getting jealous. I mean I am not in love with you but I-”

“I know Nialler. I heard your whole conversation with Liam and Harry this morning.”

“Ohh okay." He stood up and grabbed my hands. He pulled me to my feet and bought me to the edge of the balcony. He draw me closer to his body and kissed me, on the lips.

"What the hell. Niall," Without anything else I ran back inside and went down to the lobby. I passed Liam on the way out and he turned around and started to walk with me.

“Are you okay Issy?”

“Yeah I’m fine why wouldn’t I be?” I said as I started to slow down.

“Well I saw Niall kiss you. Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head. I didn't want anything to do with any of the boys except Louis. 

“Yeah well it wasn’t my fault okay?” I said as tears came down my face. “I’m so angry.” I started to pick up my pace again as I headed down the street and around the corner.

“Why you didn’t do anything wrong?" I feel to the ground and started to burst into tears. 

"Please don't tell Louis. Did he see the kiss?" I said between every breath.