Chapter 8- She Finds out

• Dedicated to Belle Carr

I woke up just as Louis was bringing me breakfast. "Morning sunshine. I got you some pancakes and orange juice," He smiled and put the plate and cup on my closest bed side table and then sat on the bed right next to me. Does he call everyone names like sweetie, sunshine, babe and so on? I need to talk to him but not just yet. "Morning. How did you sleep?" I asked him. 

"Good. And you?" 

"Okay. I didn't get to bed until 1 but anyway. Thanks for breakfast." He smiled. 

"Issy I think we need to talk." 

"I have been thinking the same," I said back to him.

I waited a minute until he said, "I need to tell you that I like you."

"I like you too. Ever since I got off the plane and saw you I started to have a little crush on you." I kissed him this time and he was smiling. I got up to get my stuff together, as I thought I was only staying last night, when Louis grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap so that my legs were rapped around him and started to kiss me. His hands were placed on my neck and mine were playing with his hair. OMG he actually likes me and is pashing me, wow. I really wanted to tell Annie that Louis Tomlinson from One Direction was pashing me but I didn't want to ruin this beautiful moment. Holy crap he is a good kisser I thought to myself. Opps I just remembered that the door wasn't closed and Lottie was standing there like a frozen ice cube with a smile on her face. Louis was still kissing me and Lottie walked a little closer to us  and closed the door so loud that Louis jumped making me fall to the ground.

Lottie was now standing up above me with her hand out. "So what's happening here. Louis do you need to explain something?" Lottie asked her brother.

"Um no I think that was pretty self explanatory," He laughed.

"So are you two-" I cut her off.

"Lottie." I looked straight into her eyes, "Your brother and I are together. Is that okay?"

"Is that okay. Thats perfect. I love you both YAY." She shouted as she came and gave as both a hug at the same time.

"Shhhh," We both said to her at the same time.

"Okay sorry I wont tell anyone. I will leave you two to do um whatever you need to do." She left straight away with a smile on her face and slammed the door behind her. 

About a minute after she left Louis said he was going downstairs for a second. "Okay have fun. Oh can you bring me back something to eat?" 

"Sure babe." He smiled and skipped out of the room down the stairs. I spent this time alone to call Annie. "Please pick up Annie," I said softly to myself. 

"Hiiiii. How are you?" She asked me. "Annie I have some news." "What is it?" "Louis pashed me."