Chapter 14- Finding out what really happened

I woke up to the sunlight beaming on my face. I am still in the same room that I have now been in for nearly two days. I tried to climb out of the bed but someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the bed. "Where you going beautiful?" 

"What do you want from me?" I cried. He didn't reply but chuckled instead and placed his lips on my forehead. I felt tears run down my face and I lifted my self from the bed and went down the hall into the bathroom. I got out my phone and dialed Louis' number. He picked up on the fourth dial and he sounded very surprised. "Issy?"

"Yes Louis it's actually me" I said while whipping tears away. 

"Are you crying?"

"Yer but I'm fine" I said softly.

"Where are you? Are you okay? What's going on?" His questions poured out of his mouth.

"Louis be quite otherwise I'll get caught. I am going to slide my phone in my pocket but do not hang up. You will understand once you have heard the conversation. Okay stay on the phone?"

"Okay but are you okay?" He said to me.

"I have to go." I slide the phone into my pocket and ran back into the room. I could hear Louis coughing but I screamed to make him be quite. The guy stood up from the bed and came over to me. He started to kiss my neck and I groaned loud enough for Louis to hear me.

"Where am I?"

"Honey I am not going to be that easy to crack. But if we do some stuff tonight then-" I cut him off before he could get another word out.

"Um.. Okay but you have to tell me exactly where we are right now," I said looking right at his face.

"Here I'll write it down for you." I nodded and went to sit down on the bed when I heard a beeping sound. 

"What's that?" He said as he looked around the room. I shrugged my shoulders and reached into my pocket and pressed the off button, then the beeping stopped. I stood up and told the guy, who's name I still don't know, that I was going to get something to eat. I headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed my phone out and dialed Louis'  number. He picked up and started to question me.

"Louis I've got the address."

"What? What address?"

"Louis did you not listen to me before? It's the address of were I am" I yelled at him.

"Oh okay I am on my way. Ok what's the address?"

"42 skillrise road. Hurry up otherwise Something else is going to happen."