Chapter 20- Finally Alone

ISSY'S P.O.V

We had arrived at the destination and It was a single villa surrounded by a huge forest and apparently a lake in the middle somewhere. Wow. Thats all I could say. It was amazing and it was just going to be me and Lou for four days. We got out of the car and walked up the stairs. The inside was amazing, big and and I don't know just wow. Lou took my hand and we walked upstairs. Our room was huge. It had a nice wallpaper and a huge bed. We placed our stuff on the couch and went out to get some drinks. Lou had about 6 beers and I had 3. We then headed back to the hotel and went to ‘bed’.  

“Night Lou.”

“Night babe.” He said and then gave me a kiss on the lips. The kiss became deeper as Lou asked for entrance. I opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in. I slid my arms around his neck as he ran his hands under my shirt and took it off and then unclipped my bra. 

“Lou stop. Please I don’t want to do this now.” I said to him as he kiss and sucked my neck. He slid my bra off and ran his hands down my chest and down to my pants.

“Please stop.” 

“Why Issy, I thought you loved me?” He questioned. 

“I do but I don’t want to do this right now.” But he still didn’t stop so I pushed him off and he fell on the ground. I put my clothes back on and was about to get back into bed but Lou stopped me. He pushed me against the wall and started to plant kisses on my face. I pushed him off again and then he started yelling at me. Telling me that I didn’t love him. 

“You don’t love me, you never did,” He screamed in my face. 

“Of course I do and I always will. I have loved you since I met you.”

“Well then why wont you have sex with me again?”

“Because I don’t want to and I am not ready to have it again” I screamed back at him.

“I hate you. We’re over. What am I doing with a girl a girl like you? Like seriously I am Louis Tomlinson from One Direction I can get any girl I want and I chose you, I am so stupid.” I knew he was drunk but that hurt a lot. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I felt the tears run down my face and quickly. I jumped into the lift and pressed ground floor to where our rental car was. I ran out of the lift and into the car. I left as quickly as I could not worrying about the seatbelt. It was pouring down with rain but I just wanted to leave the hotel. I had no idea where I was going but I didn’t care. I needed to get away from Louis as fast as I could and if that meant not knowing where I was going then I didn’t care.