Chapter 18- Moving forward

• Dedicated to Sarah Kennedy

****NOT PROOFREAD SORRY****

ISSY’S P.O.V

I woke up in Louis bed with his arms wrapped around me and I had no clothes on which means we had sex. I was so happy but then scared at the same time. I slowly tried to escape from his arms but he tightened his grip. I tried again and again but I couldn’t get out. Maybe he wanted more and I know I was really wanting more from him too, so I woke him up and we started again. I heard the front door open and then heard all the boys voices but I didn’t care it’s not like they will come in. They were talking for awhile until they realised we weren’t downstairs.

“I’ll go look for them,” I heard Niall mumble but I didn’t catch all of it. 

NIALL’S P.O.V

It was now 10 o’clock and the boys and I had been at Lou’s has since 8.30. Issy and Louis were still asleep i’m guessing, so I decided to go visit Issy’s room but she wasn’t in there. So I figured they were in Lou’s room. I knocked on the door but just walked straight in. I can’t believe what I am seeing. I stood there for like 5 minutes and then ran out terrified and screaming. 

“Niall are you okay?” Harry said.

“Um guys.... they.... they were having sex and I walked in on them.”

ISSY’S P.O.V

“Lou, stop we need to get up the boys are here.”

“I don’t care. I want you to stay here with me.” He said back

“NOOOOO. Now come on get up and get changed. Niall has probably told them all so be quick.” I got out of the bed and went and got changed into my pjs that I was wearing last night. There were obvious signs that told the boys that we had sex like my hair, Lou’s hair etc. I waited for Lou and then we walked hand in hand downstairs. When we got in the lounge all the boys turned around and starred at us. 

“Morning Love birds,” Liam said to us breaking the silence. “What you two get up to last night?”

“Oh nothing much,” I said back to him pretending that I didn’t know that they knew.

“Really?” Louis stared to fall asleep and was yarning. “Lou why are you so tired?”

“Yeah did you have a workout last night or something better?” Zayn said while smiling.

We didn’t say anything instead I went over to Lou and sat in his lap. He started to play with my hair and rub circles on my back. I started to fall asleep as Louis hummed a song to me.

LOUIS’ P.O.V

“You really love her don’t ya mate?” 

“She’s my everything. I don’t know what I’d do without her.”

“Would you do last night?” I heard Harry say.

“We had a lot of fun thats all I can say.”

“So you had sex?” I nodded. “Wow must of been fun. Do you think it was too early?” 

I shock my head. “No she actually asked me last night and we both said we were ready. If she wasn’t ready then I wasn’t ready. I only want to make her happy. Last night I told her I loved her and then thats when we did it. I was going to ask Paul if he could hook us up with the a water front room at like the Soma Bays or something. What you think?” They nodded in agreement. “Ok boys I have to go. When Issy wakes up tell her that my cousin is going to call her at lunch about her job.” 

“Bye Lou” all the boys said at the same time. 

ISSY’S P.O.V

I woke up and all the boys had left. I found a note on the kitchen bench that said this- 

Issy your lover boy had to go out and so did we but he wanted us to tell you that his cousin is going to call you at 12 so be ready. Hope you get the job. Xoxo Hazza, Nialler, LiLi, Zanyie. P.s Hope you had fun last night screwing Lou.

I laughed at the last bit but then freaked out as it was nearly 12.