Chapter 16- Back to the Old Days

SORRY IT WAS REALLY SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO PUBLISH IT~!!!

Louis and I went back to his house and I got changed. I went up to my old room and I put the stuff I had down. I got changed and then we went back to the boy's apartment and all the boys were giving me hugs and asking lots of questions. I didn't answer many. But Louis spoke for me.

"Come on guys leave her alone" Louis shouted to them as he placed his arm over my shoulder.

"Sorry" They all said at the same time. We decided to order take away for dinner. Niall had to have 4 meals but I didn't eat much. I wasn't in the mood to eat or talk. I stood up but Louis pulled me back down and asked me where I was going. I told him I was going to call my mum and he let me go. I went out onto the balcony and called my mum. 

"Mum. Hi how are you?"

"Im good darling. Why did you call are you okay?"

"Mum I'm fine. Why are you worrying about me all of the sudden?"

"Issy, I need to tell you something." She paused and then started again. "Your sister has gone missing."

"When? What? How?" I said into the phone. 

"She left a few days ago. I don't know why but she's gone now" I dropped the phone and ran inside and  I walked into the room. I jumped into Louis arms and I had tears running down my face and falling onto his shoulder. I kept crying and embracing his hug. He gave me a kiss on the nose and tightened his grip around me. We pulled away still holding hands and I walked towards the guest room pulling him with me. As soon as we were in the room I started to cry. We stayed in this position for a few minutes and when we pulled away I pulled him into the closest room with me. I started to cry again. He rubbed my back and I started to fall asleep.

When I woke up Louis was gone. I got out of the bed and went down to the kitchen and no-one was there. I turned on the tv and grabbed the paper. I really need to find myself a job so I went to the job section but I couldn't find any so a gave up. I heard a knock on the door and Louis walked in with a girl.