Chapter 9-OMG!!!!

• Dedicated to Belle Carr

"He what?" "Yer we just like made out but then his sister, Lottie walked in." "OMG I am so happy for you so your a couple?" "Yes but you can't tell anyone not even the other girls okay?" "Sure. My lips are sealed" "Thanks. Oh I have to go Louis coming back upstairs" "Yer probably to make out with you again" "Shut up." "Ily" "Ily too" I said. As I hung up Louis came from behind me and placed the food on the floor. He came over to me and started to kiss me. He started to move towards the bed dragging me with him and lays on top of me. He starts kissing me on the neck and I start to smile but then the door burst opens and his Mum walks in. Ohh crap. I push Louis off me and I sit up. OMG her face was priceless. But she just screamed and ran downstairs. 

"I may just go down and see how she is ok?" 

"Sure I'll be up here packing."

"Packing for what?"

"Well your mum said that I could only stay the night," I told Louis.

"No she said you could stay for as long as you need to but I don't know what she is going to say now. But I will check for you. Okay babe?" I nodded.

As he walked out of the room I went out onto the balcony and starred up into the sky. Wow what I day, I thought. It's all happened so fast. I mean only two days ago I was talking to Daisy on the plane trip here and now I am making out with Louis Tomlinson. OMG I am so lucky. Wait what is that? All I could hear was screaming and yelling. Was Louis hurt? OMG. I ran downstairs to see that Louis' mum was shouting at him.

"HEY," I shouted and they both stopped talking and looked at me. "Okay Jay I am sorry that Louis and I were making out but we like each other."

"Ohh you have only known each other for 2 days. Not even that."

"Yer well mum that's enough time okay. And if you are going to kick her out I am going too." He said seriously.

"Fine you can stay for as long as you need but you could have told me before you went and started making out with a girl from Australia."

"Sorry," I said before Louis had the time to say anything. She kind of smile and nodded.

We both went upstairs and I gave him a hug. "I'm sorry you had to see that side of her this soon." He said to me.

"It's okay. At least we got things sorted."

"Yeah. Wanna come and chill in my room?"

"Lou I think I am going to go to bed now. I'll see you in the morning, okay?" I said and then gave him a kiss on the cheek and went into my room.