Chapter 6- Am I Falling in Love?

“ISSY. ISSY ARE YOU OKAY. OMG. Mum. Issy fainted. Hurry up and get up here.”

“Where are you Louis?" Jay shouted from downstairs. 

"In my room." 

"Okay I will be up in a second," She yelled out. I felt Louis lips touch my cheek and I slightly opened my eye lids. "Oh thank God your alive," Louis said. "Mum don't worry she is awake now. Thanks to me."

Did he just kiss me on the check really OMG. I am definitely in love.

"Would you still like to use the computer love?" I nodded.

I had ben talking to Annie for about 3 hours and she had been telling me that my mum and Ava actually miss me but Louis stopped her when he came in tell me that dinner was ready and to come down whenever I am ready. "See you Annie dinner is ready but I will text you tomorrow kk. Love you. Mwahhhhh." I said to her as I tried to smile. She waved as I ended the call and I ran into the closest bathroom and closed the door. I sat down and started to cry. I just couldn't hold back the tears. Than I thought, do I actually miss my dad?

Omg I looked at my watched and I had been sitting in the bathroom crying for about an hour. As I stopped crying to take a breath I heard someone come up the stairs. As the footsteps came closer to the room that I was in, I stood up trying to make myself look decent incase it was Louis, which it was. "Hey you missed-," He stopped midway through his sentence and looked at me in the mirror. Maybe he could tell I had been crying. 

As I wiped the last tear away from my cheek and came closer and whispered, "Issy, sweetie are you okay?" 

"Yer I just um.."

"You can tell me it's okay."

"Well my Dad died in a car accident 5 years ago and I haven’t missed him this much for about 3 years.” He came and scooped me and carried me like a baby until we got to my ‘room’. He sat me on the bed and decided to dance around the room obviously trying to make me laugh. "You're very funny aren't you?"

"Funny you said that. Daisy told me that on the plane trip home you said that I was special, hot and sexy. Also thanks for saying that I have great taste in clothes and a fantastic voice." Now I was blushing, a lot.

"Well.. yer your famous a lot of girls think that,, right?" I tried to cover up what I had told Daisy.

He came and sat on the bed next to me and whispered, "You know what I think your special and beautiful. You're an amazing girl." He said to me as he pulled a bit of my hair and put it behind my ear.