Chapter 19- Many Surprises

It was 12.30 and I had just gotten off the phone with Sarah. She told me when I was starting which is four days and then gave me the address. I went into my room and got changed and grabbed my phone. I checked for messages, four missed calls from Lou, two messages from Harry and Niall, 1 from Liam and 1 from Annie. Wow I am so popular. One caught my eye. Louis' said that he had booked us a little holiday. I don't know where but he said we are leaving today. OMG I have to pack. I grabbed a suitcase and throw stuff in. Lou told me to chuck in something fancy and lots of swim wear. I got all my stuff together and ran downstairs. I found Liam sitting on the kitchen bench. 

"Hello there" I said to him

"Hey lovely how r u?"

"I'm good. Why are you here so early?" I asked while giving him a hug.

“Well Lou said to come get you. He wants to leave in an hour as you have a plane to catch.” Li said back.

“Wait I am not ready can you help me?” He nodded his head and followed me upstairs. 

45 minutes went by and I was now at Harry's apartment and Louis was waiting for me in the Lobby. I dropped my bags and hugged him from behind. I covered his eyes and then he started guessing.

"Santa?"

"No"

"The easter bunny?"

"No Louis gosh."

"Michael Jackson?"

"Lou he's dead."

"Ohhh yer, true that. I give up." I dropped my hands from his eyes and turned him around. As soon as he saw me he gave me a quick kiss then said we had to go. We said good bye to all the boys and Sarah and then headed off.

NIALL'S P.O.V

I stood there with the boys and Sarah as Issy and Lou walked off. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She is stunning. Maybe I should make a move like I haven't know her for long but Im Niall Horan right? I mean I know Lou has been saying that she has her eye on me but is that enough for her to say yes if I ask her out? The boys had left so it was just Sarah and I standing the lobby. She sat down on one of the benches and started crying. What? I jogged over to her and sat down. I gave her a hug and then took my thumb and wiped away the tears .

"Whats wrong"

"It's Lou. Im just worried about him. I'm scared that he will make the wrong move or he will do something to their relationship."

"Hey don't worry they will be fine trust me." She smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Niall. Your amazing." With that we walked off.