Chapter 27- Oh No

ISSY’S P.O.V

It was now 6pm and Sarah and Perrie were over. We were doing each others hair and makeup. I was in a tight blue strapless dress that only just covered everything with black sparkly HIGH heels. Perrie was wearing a light pink dress that went to her knees with white heels and Sarah was wearing a light blue dress that was strapless and black heels. 

“Girls come on.” We heard Harry yell. We all know that Harry loves to go to the club and hook up with someone so we quickly went downstairs (well as fast as I could in heels.) I feel at the bottom but Niall caught me.

“Careful love. Don’t want you hurtin’ yourself.” 

“Thanks Nialler” I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before going off to Louis. 

We all pilled in the car and drove to the club. 

4 drunken boys and many hours later. Harry was making out with some girl and Louis was dancing with Zayn, Sarah, Perrie and Liam, although Liam wasn’t drunk. Niall was standing beside me with his arm around me. I was drunk too and Niall kept buying drinks for me until he said, 

“Come with me,” He said to me as he took my hand and dragged me upstairs and into the spare bedroom. He pushed me down onto the bed and took off my shoes.

“Niall, I can’t do this I have a boyfriend that I love,”

“I don’t care. I love you. I want you for the rest of my life and just because your engaged to Lou doesn’t mean I am going to stop loving you and trying to make you mine.” He started kissing me but when I tried to stop him again he started again. 

“Niall stop. Go find Sarah.” 

“No I don’t love her, I love you.” This went on for three hours until he heard Lou knock on the door.

“Issy are you in here.” I pushed Niall out the back door and put my clothes back on. I went to the door and saw Lou standing there with Sarah. He gave me a hug and a kiss. I pulled him into the room and shut the door. I took off his shirt but he stopped me.

“Love we have to go,” he said to me.

“But Lou I want to stay and have more drinks and dance.” I said calmly but he just shook his head and walked out the door. I followed him and went out the back door to where Paul was with the car. As soon as I saw we got in the car I was all over Lou, Kissing him and other stuff. We heard a few coughs from Niall but that didn’t stop me. I loved Lou and only Lou.