Chapter 23-Good but bad news

LOUIS P.O.V

*****1 HOURS LATER*******

The nurse came in and said that I had to leave as they were going to do the surgery soon to see if she will live or not. 

*****2 HOURS LATER*******

The nurse came running out of the operation room and told me to sit down.

“Louis Tomlinson, I have some news to tell you. Isabella Monteras is okay. We will have to keep her here for a few days but then she will be right to leave. She wants to see you.” I got up and walked away with the nurse.

I was shocked. My darling was still alive. I was very happy and I was wondering if she had remember what happened. 

I walked in and as soon as I saw her and she saw me mine and her face lit up. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand. I kissed her check and she gave me a half smile. Maybe she did remember so I was going to tell her.

“Issy. I want to tell you how sorry I am. I didn’t mean to yell at you and force you into it. I love you so much, brighter than the stars can shine.” I said as I started to cry.

“Lou it’s okay. I know you were drunk so whatever you did was stupid, I know but sometimes you can’t help it. But would you like to explain what happened after I ran out on you?”

“Well I called my ex, Rachel and she came over and we did it. I am so sorry. Please please  forgive me?” I asked. She had a blank look on her face until a smile crept onto her face. She pulled me closer by my shirt and then kissed me for what seemed like forever until we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat and then saying “Ohh look at them.” I heard Liam say. With that we pulled away and looked at each other with a smile on our faces and then looked at the others. One by one they all came over and gave her a huge and a kiss on the check. The doctor came in and asked the boys and Sarah had to leave. I went to get up but the doctor said, “Louis Tomlinson I need you to stay. This information, I think, includes you.” What does he mean, this information includes me. I walked back over to Issy’s bed.

"Hello Miss Monteras and Mr Tomlinson, please take a sit. I have some news to tell you both but mainly Miss Monteras. You were pregnant.” WHAT she was pregnant. I it it can’t be true. 

“Are you sure she was pregnant?”

“Yes” He said

“How far am I?” I heard Issy say.

“Miss your baby died during the crash. I am so sorry” 

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry its short but just wanted to update. I am in an update mood. Next one will be up tomorrow or today<3