Chapter 29- The time has come

LOUIS' P.O.V

I was standing at the altar and I saw her walk from the car to me. She looked stunning. I started to get a little nervous. What if I stuff something up? What if she says no or she leaves me standing at the altar looking like an idiot? 

I look through the hundreds of people and see Simon and Paul. They give me a wave and smile. I look over to the boys and then back to Issy to find she is now standing beside me. I can feel my hands getting sweaty and my knees getting weak but I focus on Issy. I grab her hands and look at her in the eyes. I can see she's crying and Im not sure why. I give her a look but she doesnt reply. She looks over to Niall? and then to my mum, who gives her a shake.

ISSY'S P.O.V

"Excuse me ladies and getelmen. I would like to ask if I can have a word with Louis for a second."

I looked over Lou's mum who was shaking her head at me but I had to. I couldnt marry Lou with a heap of lies. I had to tell him the truth incase it changes his decision. I look back at the crowd and most of them are nodding there heads and talking to others. 

"Issy, darling, whats wrong? Are you having second thoughts?"

"Louis, I have to tell you something but can we go somewhere private?"

He doesnt reply but nods his head. We walk off together passing Niall. I glance over at him and he has a smile on his face. 

"Im sorry Lou, but I can't marry you without telling you what happened."

Lou looked at me and nodded for me to continue.

"The night when we went to the club, something terrible happened. Niall.. he, um tried to have sex with me and he told me that he loved me." I broke down in tears, I couldnt stop crying. I had no idea how he was going to repsond. I could lose the love of my life right this second. 

"Well did anything happen?" Lou said while staring deeply into my eyes.

"No, he just took clothing pieces off but we didnt go that far. I stopped him, I love you Lou. I couldn't do that to you. You are the love of my life. However, I understand if this chances your mind about marrying me."

"Issy, I will always love you. Even though Niall did a bad thing, he is still my best friend. I don't know how this will effect my friendship with him until I talk to him, AFTER the wedding. This isn't your fault. My love, nothing will stand between us. " He stood up and reached his hand out for me. I gladly took it and gave him a big kiss. 

"Now lets go get married!" Lou said while jumping up and down.