Chapter 12- Please Forgive me?

Issy P.O.V

He nodded, "OMG I can't believe it," I said shaking my head. Why why? I had to go. I don't know where but somewhere away from One Direction. Liam grabbed my arm but I brushed it off and whispered sorry into his ear. I ran away crying. I walked faster away from everything I had. Harry, Niall, One direction. Why is this happening to me?? I didn't know where I was or where I was going. So I tried to find my way back to Louis' house. As soon as I was there I bumped into Frizzy.

"Ohh I am so sorry Issy," She said as she helped me up.

"It's okay. Where are you off too?"

"Just to the mall with Lottie. Why are you back? Aren't you meant to be with Louis and the boys at the apartment?" 

"Well yer I just came back to get something." I lied to her.

"Okay well I'm sure Louis will want you back soon, so don't be too long." I nodded and walked up and into my room. I collected some stuff together that I would need for a few nights and got my laptop, phone, camera and wallet. I took one last look at my 'room' and then walked out and closed the door. I decided to leave Louis a note:

"Dear Louis. I am extremely sorry, I did what was best. I was too confused and couldn't handle it all. Please forgive me sooner or later??? Love Issy. xox"  I placed the note on Louis' bed and walked out. I started roaming the streets not knowing where I was going. It was getting late and I was hoping Louis had read my note. Actually I hope he hasn't he probably hates me now. 

Louis' P.O.V

I walked into the boys apartment with Harry and Zayn. Harry said he was going into his room with Zayn to think about some things and ask Zayn for advice. I wonder what about? So I decided to follow him and listen through the door. He was talking about Issy and he said he likes her. OMG why do all the boys like my girlfriend. I then realised Issy wasn't here. I guessed she was back at mine so I decided to head home. I walked down the hall and into the elevator. I pressed the button to the lobby and headed to my car. I lived not too far away from the boys which was good. I get to see them everyday anyway which is a great thing because their all like my family. 

As I headed up the stairs and into my room I called out Issy's name but I didn't get a response. As I slowly approached my bed I found a note that Issy had left me. It said:

"Dear Louis. I am extremely sorry, I did what was best. I was too confused and couldn't handle it all. Please forgive me sooner or later??? Love Issy. xox" I began to cry and mouthed the words no over and over until the note fell from my hand and my eyelids become so heavy that they dropped closed and I fell asleep. 

I woke up at 1.30 am and went downstairs. I decided to call Harry.  "Harry." "Yes Louis?" He mumbled into the phone. "Issy. She's gone." "She's what?" "She left me and I don't know why. I am going to look for her." I said as I started to cry. "No Boobear we will go in the morning Go get some sleep. Please?" "Okay bye." 

I walked back upstairs and into Issy's room. I feel on her bed and slowly closed my eyelids. I then felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out of my pocket and looked to see who it was. "Issy" I said out loud. I ran into my room and got changed. I headed downstairs, out the door and into my car. I drove to Harry's and walked into the lobby. I started to pick up my pace but as I pressed the up button Hazza popped out of the lift. 

I gave him a quick hug but told him we had to hurry to go and find Issy. "Do you have any clue where she is?" I shock my head but I then remember my text and showed it to him. He nodded his head slowly and we headed out the door and walked down and around the block. 

I swear I saw her. It was really her. But why did she leave? So many questions were running through my mind right now. I started to run as I grabbed her arm she turned around and all she was saying is no but why? "Issy. Why?" She wriggled her arm and eventually I let go and she turned around and the only words she said were "Sorry. It's the best for all of us and don't even bother to come looking for me again." I watched her as she ran down the street and slowly went into a building. I turned around to find Harry right there. "Hey Louis. What happened?"