Chapter 10-Meeting the Band

Three weeks later:

It's 4 am and I seriouslycan't get back to sleep. So I got up and thought, "Should I wake up Louis, na he totally needs his beauty sleep." Then I laughed at my own joke, really Issy. I thought about what had happened yesterday and the night before and how he was laying on top of me. I also thougt how nice it was when we were making out on my bed. I so wanted to kiss him again but first things first which is getting some more sleep. I started to walk towards the balcony "Issy lets just go out onto the balcony and relax. Maybe when you come in you will be able to go back to sleep," I said to myself. I went out onto the balcony and I could just hear Louis mumbling, I must of talked to myself a bit too loud because someone come towards the bed, "Issy are you in here?" He said as he rubbed his eyes and tried to see if I was lying on the bed.

I said his name softly and he came around thecornerand onto the balcony in only his boxers. He really has a good body. So hot. "What are you doing up? It's like 4 am." He groaned.

"I'm having trouble getting back to sleep." He held out his hand "Come with me," and he took me into his room. He lead me to his bed and I went and laid down, he followed me and when he got into the bed he wrapped his arms around my waist. By4.30 we were snuggling extremly close to each other, in his bed. I was happy but wow this relationship was moving fast, very fast. We drifted off to sleep, I woke up at 10:00 with Louis arm over me. "Sorry about this," He whispered to me and closed his eyes and went back to sleep. I gave him a peck on the check and he mumbled "Okay lets get up" in a half asleep voice.

I jumped off the bed and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. "Morning Jay." She didn't say anything but she did give me a frown. "Is that Louis' shirt?" I looked down and she was right. Crap that means he undressed me from the clothes I was wearing yesterday and dressed me in his clothes when he bought me into his room earlier this morning. I then heard Louis bounce down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. "Pancakes anyone?" He looked at us both but we didn't reply. "Have I done something wrong?" He was looking at me andrealised that I still have his shirt on and then he looked at his mums facial expression. "Mum I can explain."

"Really Louis?" We both said at the same time.

"Yer well um.. I didn't want Issy to sleep in her day clothes and she looked um uncomfortable." We both sighed but then that sigh turned into a laugh.

"We will all have pancakes now that your offering. Lottie darling can you get the other girls please. Louis is cooking us breaky." Jay shouted to Lottie. Lottie than shouted out to the other three girls. "I could have done that Lottie," Jay said to her.

As all the girls ran down the stairs Louis had the first plate of pancakes up and Phoebe decided to try and take them. “Excuse me young lady. They're for Issy,” He said and reached over the counter and gave me a kiss on the lips.

“Awwww,” All the girls said at the same time.

“Yes girls,” Jay said, “As you can see your brother and Issy are a thing okay?” They all let out a little scream.

After Louis and I had eaten about 6 pancakes each he told me that he was going to take me to meet the rest of the members in the band. So we went upstairs to get ready. I put on some skinny jeans, a singlet, a sloppy joe and my fav pair of converses. I then headed into the bathroom and sprayed some of my favourite perfume, put some jewelry on and tied my hair in a pony. I walked straight into Louis' room to find out that he wasn't even dressed yet. "Ewww Louis. You should've locked the door," I screamed at him as I covered my eyes with my left hand and turned the other way.

"Sorry love," He was blushing with a big grin on his face. I waited for about another 5 minutes for him to get ready and as soon as he was we headed downstairs and said goodbye to the girls. We walked outside and climbed into his car and drove to the boys apartment.

"Hi boys." Louis said as he climbed out of his car. He then came over to my side of the car and opened the door and held out his hand. As we walked hand in hand towards the boys Louis turned around and locked the car.

"LOUIS," Harry said and came running over to give him a hug but stopped, "Who's this?" He asked Louis, looking me up and down. I started to blush as I hid my face in Louis shoulder.

"This is my new girlfriend, Issy," He said as he gave me a little kiss on the top of me head and slid is arm over my shoulder.

"Awww that's cute," Liam said and came and gave me a side on hug. "Nice to meet you Issy, I-."

"I know who you are. All of you don't worry." I smiled at him and he let go of my arms.

"Yer she is huge fan," Louis told the boys. We were still holding hands as we entered Zayn and Liam's

apartmentand walked over to the couch and I sat on his lap.

"So when did you two meet?" Zayn asked.

"Well I was on a plane from Australia and I was sitting next to Daisy on the way here. When we got off the flight I had no where to stay and Jay said I go stay with them. After that Louis told me that he liked me and I told him the same thing. And then we made out and other stuff like that happened."

Than Harry jumped in and said, "Just to tell you he likes to move fast in relationships." I told him that I had already experienced that and than I realised that Niall wasn't in the room.

"Hey guys where is Nialler?" Then they all looked around and Harry said that he would go have a look on the balcony.

"Nialler, where are you?" I could here Harry say as he walked down the hall.

"So what made you move here, Issy?” Liam asked.

"Um family problems." He nodded slowly. Then Harry came back in and told Liam to come out onto the balcony. "Is everything okay?" Louis asked.

"Yer of course why wouldn't it be," Harry slowly said to us as he gave Louis a fake smile. As the boys left I asked Louis where the bathroom was. "Just down the hall love on your right but you will see it." I nodded and headed in the direction he told me to go. As I got closer I could hear the other boys talking. So I just decided to ears drop.

"You what?" Iheardon of them say to Niall.

"I said I think I may like her. She is just so um... HOT."

"Niall, what the hell," Liam started to say, "She is already with Louis. You can't just be in love with you'r best friends girlfriend you idiot." OMG does Niall have a crush on me?