TXT Reaction When You Accidentally Harm Yourself

(Requested)

Yeonjun:

🦊 He would let out a loud dramatic cry as he falls downs and both his eyes and nose widen.

🦊 He would quickly hold the bleeding part of your body and start blowing on it as he holds it tightly.

🦊 Probably gonna do that cliché move where he would lick your blood if he had a chance with an intimidating look on his face.

🦊Would wipe it off and place the cutest band he has on your injury.

🦊 He would then almost cry and warn you about getting hurt again since he won't be able to stand it.

🦊 He would then ban all the knives and sharp things and probably cook you burnt eggs to keep you safe.

Soobin:

🐰 He would let out a loud gasp as he covers his mouth.

🐰 Would stare at you for few seconds trying to process what is happening and then would hold the injured part of your body as he looks at you with big eyes filled with worry.

🐰 You would flinch when he presses on your injury and that would freak him out making him call 911.

🐰 You would stop him and instruct him on what to do, he would do it with shaky hands and would be super cute as he asks of you are feeling okay with everything he does.

🐰 He would cuddle you right after that and would remind you for some time to be extra careful and focused.

🐰 He won't stand seeing you injured since it injures his heart.

Beomgyu: