Cold Prince - Kai

(REQUESTED)

"Thank you for covering up to me...." Y/N said as she rushed beside her friend. "You know how mad was the teacher? Aigoo....." Yuna sighed. The two then took out their notebooks and started the class as usual until the bell rang indicating a five minute break between each class and juicy gossip time between the girls.

"Did you hear that the hot senior....what was his name....Ah! LEE HEESUNG was actually dating the hottest girl Somi?" Yuna said. "That boy with leopard hat? No I liked him....." Y/N sighed. "Don't worry....there are plenty of fish in the sea. Don't forget about my blind dates if you want a one." Yuna said.

"Last time I went out with Felix he almost killed me......huh.....I want a verrrry handsome and tall man with decent features. Who is really kind and romantic and have eyes only for me!" Y/N said. "Then......Jay?" Yuna said. "Hm....think more about the graduate students, Jun-"

"SHUT UP!!" There was a loud shout that made the two girls flinch. They turned around to be met with a boy who was exactly Y/N's ideal type in shape. "Aish.....such annoying useless human beings....." The boy said as he got up and walked away.

"That brat." Y/N held Yuna's hand and made her sit down again. "Who was that? I never seen him around....is he new?" Y/N asked. "No....he was always there since the beginning of the term." Yuna said. "No way! How come I never knew about him! He was sitting right behind us!"

"Huening Kamal Kai.....I won't blame you. He is as cold as ice. No one likes him, there are rumors saying he is a bad boy and a player." Yuna said. "But he is still so ha-"

The bell cut off Y/N and she sighed as the teacher entered inside. He started his lesson normally and then explained about a project where two students must work on.

"Who are you work- where did the girl go?" Yuna sighed. Y/N smiled as she signed her name and Kai's name and then walked toward him.

"Um.......hey......how are you doing Kai?" Y/N asked as she approached the boy. He only glared at her and lied his head on the table. "I actually signed up our names in that competition." Y/N said. He ignored her again.

She tried to hold his shoulder but he pushed her hand away. "Such an annoyance....." Kai sighed.

Y/N then shrugged it off and returned back to her table to get scolded by Yuna for leaving her alone.

Time skip;

At the end of the school:

Y/N smiled as she saw Kai walking alone and walked toward him.

"Hey Kai! Are you here alone?" Y/N asked and the boy rolled his eyes. "Can you give me your phone number?" Y/N asked. He stopped and laughed a bit. "Why should I?"

"I have two good reasons! The first one is because we are partners in that project and the second one......you are actually my ideal type." Y/N said with a faint smile as she blushed and looked at the ground.

"Oppa!" A girl shouted from afar and held Kai's hand. "Who is this girl?" The girl asked. "No one....let's go." Kai said.

Y/N started at him with shock as he left. "THAT FREAKING KID SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME HE ALREADY HAD A GIRLFRIEND NAJASJDHDJ."

Y/N sighed as she then returned home.

The next day;

It was weekend and so Y/N decided to go over to Kai's house, to do the project, no hidden intentions!

She asked some of her geek friends to find Kai's house and so here she was standing in front of it.