Paint & Party - Kai

"Hyung, are you feeling exited?" Kai asked loudly with his dolphin scream. "Maybe....I mean you are lucky your school throw festivals sometimes, my school literally does nothing....." Taehyun said.

"Let's go and check the colors now!" Kai cried as he held Taehyun's hand and started pulling him around.

"Y/N....." Lia called. Y/N turned around and without a notice Lia tried to spill colors on her but she quickly dodged her. "I thought cheating wasn't allowed!" Y/N said.

"Sweety in color festival we have no rules!" Lia said. "Is that so?" Y/N smirked as she dipped her hands in a green backet and then wiped all over Lia's face and she only cried.

"YAH!" "What?" Y/N said as she laughed and started running away. "Wait until I get you!" Lia said.

Kai stopped as he smiled at his penguin drawing and Taehyun sighed. "The place here is not much fun....." Taehyun said. "We should have brought Beomgyu with us. But at least we have to make use of our time here!" Kai said.

He looked in front of him and suddenly felt something hit his chest. He looked down to see a girl that held strongly to her back.

She had (e/c) eyes with (h/c) (h/l) hair. What caught Kai's attention most was the small pout that formed over her lips.

'She looks so beautiful.....she is not Korean?'

"I am sorry!" Kai apologized as he dropped his drawing and extended his hand. Y/N smiled at him as she got up. "No, I am sorry." Y/N said with a smile and then ran away.

Taehyun picked up Kai's drawing and handed him it. "Are we going to the other side now or what?" Taehyun asked.

"Hyung......I need to go somewhere, come with me." Kai said as he held Taehyun's hand and pulled him away. He chased behind the mysterious girl and saw her running in the main yard being chased by another girl.

He let go of Taehyun's hand as he walked closer to her.

"Y/N! WAIT UNTIL I GET MY REVENGE!" Lia cried loudly and Y/N only laughed.

'So her name is Y/N?'

Lia caught both Y/N's hands and spilled yellow all over her face. "I GOT YOU!" Lia laughed. "Really?"

Y/N held some red color and spilled it over Lia. "Hahah! I got you back!" Y/N said as she wiped her face. She suddenly flinched as something was hit against her back. She picked her clothes and saw the color blue.

She turned around and saw a boy smirking at her.

"Park Jisung!" Y/N started running away and the tall boy chased her.

'Who is this boy?' Kai wondered as he got closer.